• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo Infinite full day-and-night cycle with dynamic lighting, shadows and ambience.

Game looks as good as Skyrim, i mean, it looks like ass.
The multiplayer is pretty fun and free tho, that will surely keep the game around for a couple of years at least.
Skyrim? Are you dense? Seriously are you just making a stupid comment for laughs or are you just very stupid?

Keihart

Skyrim? Are you dense? Seriously are you just making a stupid comment for laughs or are you just very stupid?
nope, it really does look like it to me.
Textures have an ugly sharpening effect too, very similar to the HD version of RE4 on PS4.

Pretending that this ugly ass Halo looks good somehow, at best it looks ok, most of the time it looks a gen behind most last gen games.

Last edited:
He had to narrate because 343i gave these previews with the condition that they don't upload any clips from the game without narrating something on top of it.
He could have just said "here is footage of Halo Infinite's day/night cycle" he called it breath taking and while quality of visuals can be subjective I don't know how anyone who's been playing modern games for any length of time would call that breath taking unless they lost all perspective and just a huge fan of the series or thought that's what their viewers or the company providing the footage wanted to hear.

Keihart

So you're just stupid, thanks for clearing it up.
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Brady Bunch K GIF

Last edited:
Top Bottom