• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo Infinite is really hard to aim on controller, am I the only one?

The servers are inconsistent. The game will say you have 30ms of latency, and then you hit a back tap on an enemy with no shield, get the animation and the sound, without them dying. Very annoying.

This is a huge part of why Infinite weapon play feels inconsistent, it's very dependent upon networking connectivity. I doubt there is many hitscan style weapons in Infinite similar to the old Halo 2 era that "just work". It feels like a ton of smoke and mirrors in this game so you're really not seeing the "server authoritative" events play out in terms of movement, shots registration and more. I think this leads to conflation of aiming issues, it's compounded by the presentation layer in game of the networking behind the weapons and registrations.

SatansReverence

Hipster Princess
Seeing people act like Infinite has low aim assist when it actually has every bit as much as halo 5s babies first shooter levels of controller aimbot is quite the sight.

I guess it's too much to ask people to understand the difference between low aim assist and just dumbster tier aim mechanics that has absurd levels of aimbot to cover it up.

Banned
Seeing people act like Infinite has low aim assist when it actually has every bit as much as halo 5s babies first shooter levels of controller aimbot is quite the sight.

I guess it's too much to ask people to understand the difference between low aim assist and just dumbster tier aim mechanics that has absurd levels of aimbot to cover it up.

nah man it's super low! you don't know what you are talking about... my Sidekick bullets stop being magnetically attracted to enemies at 90% bloom... that's super low Aim Assist! we need 100%! bloom should be not even noticeable on controller, that is the only way to make the game fair! CLEARLY!

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

I mean look how much of my crosshairs have to touch the enemy to register a headshot! PFFT! OUTRAGIOUS!
J77qOC4.png

You're so full of shit.

aim assist in Infinite is very low compared to most shooters, and even previous Halo games, and magnetisim is almost non existent on consoles.

Last edited:

Amaranty

I didn't realize earlier that the max input threshold works in reverse. If you max it out then aim acceleration kicks in earlier, when moving the thumbsticks left or right. If you set it to 0 then you have to move the thumbstick almost to the edge for aim acceleration to kick in.

Last edited:
How big is your TV? I noticed I could get 2-3 times the kills on my big, 120hz tv. It's like seeing the code in the matrix.

It could also be that in host more on my home connection.

jigglet

Banned
Hi everyone, so ObsIV, the creator of XIM (hate his product or not, put that aside for now) has chimed in. He's basically The expert when it comes to controller aim mechanics.

Anyway here's his write up for Halo 5's aiming from 6 years ago:

As for Halo Infinite, unfortunately he can now confirmed 343i have stuck to their guns and carried over the same velocity jump from H5:

So there you go. All their "we're listening to feedback" is clearly not taken seriously if the same criticisms have been wholesale copied over from H5.

I've cut and paste his original post below (it's hard to read with the style changes they've made on their forum):

I've been seeing posts about "problematic controllers" and "deadzones" as being the problem with Halo 5's aiming system. That's not it.

343i, I'll make it easy for you. Look at the picture below. Here is a partial map of the stick positions where you jump in turn velocity by 2.34x. For example, if you are aiming at someone and you happen to be at 32336,0 and you accidentally nudge the stick to 32337,0 then your reticle will suddenly jump by over 2 times the speed you were just turning at. Even worse, it'll accelerate to that 2.34x speed over ~1 second. Unless you have incredible muscle memory, how could any gamer reliably know where that point is?

The fix is:

1. Keep your dead-zone and positional acceleration curves
  2. Remove the velocity jump
  3. Remove the time-based acceleration at maximum
  4. Increase maximum horizontal turn speed by at least 3x (make sensitivity knob go up to 30)
The Halo community (XIM and controller gamers alike) have been talking about Halo 5's surprise changes to how it aims. XIM's Smart Translator system gives us an insight into how every game developer designs their aiming systems. I can tell you after studying the data that 343 has done a great disservice to the Halo community.

343 changed Halo aim by splitting the stick into 2 separate regions: aim and turn. They also chose this point seeming arbitrarily as well before maximum stick deflection. Meaning, any player that accidentally goes beyond this point (such as during the heat of a fire fight) will find their reticle jump. The speed gap between "aim" and "turn" is very large. Instead of moving towards a good example of an aiming system (i.e. CoD and BF), they went completely the other way.

Controller users hate it too. Why they would optimize for the .0001% is beyond me. It has to be the dumbest decision that 343 has made.

index.php

Last edited:

RaZoR No1

As someone who doesnt play a lot of FPS games (and only played Halo 1 for 10 minutes, because I just wanted to try it out) , I think the handling/aiming is great and doesnt need any changes.
Only the servers could benefit from a more stable connection and maybe separating MK and controllers players in all modes could help, too.

Amaranty

As someone who doesnt play a lot of FPS games (and only played Halo 1 for 10 minutes, because I just wanted to try it out) , I think the handling/aiming is great and doesnt need any changes.
Only the servers could benefit from a more stable connection and maybe separating MK and controllers players in all modes could help, too.
In ranked you can choose if you want to play against only controller users and also choose if you only want to go against solo/duo players.

RafterXL

I would beat you in a 1 on 1 every day.
and AS I ALREADY SAID, I have no issue KILLING PEOPLE, having the opinion that the aiming feels like shit is NOT THE SAME as saying it is hard to hit poeple. i switched to controller BECAUSE IT IS OP, which is a fact.
It sill feels like shit, but I have to use it because it makes the game 10x easier.

and I didn't make up any facts. it's simply true. hit accuracy on controller is substantially higher than on mouse, one of the reasons being that the bullet magnet negates a lot of the random bloom that sadly is a thing again in this game. the Sidekick on mouse is not spammable even on mid range targets... on controller I just hammer my right trigger and almost every bullet hits no matter the bloom.

you are the one who is full of shit, and I bet you never played on mouse either to have an actual comparison for yourself and are just one of those controller only players who get super defensive every time someone mentions aim assist being OP in Halo... which it is... in MCC and in Infinite.
They clearly toned it down a lot in Infinite but it's sill noticeable.

THIS IS A HEADSHOT ON CONTROLLER
J77qOC4.png

literally... this aim = headhsot due to bullet magnetism. no other modern MP shooter I know has bullet magnetism btw except halo, so saying the aim assist is lower compared to other game is again, you being full of shit

and as long as Infinite's controller settings don't look like this 👇 , don't talk to me about being better than other shooters in the options:

image-3.png

image-2-1024x202.png

image-4-1024x374.png

image-5-1024x380.png
1) The game is designed around the controller. It feels better on a controller because of that, not because of some magical aim assist. The speed, the weapons, everything is DESIGNED to be played on a controller first.

2) The exaggerated videos people use as their examples are on on PC. Why? Because aim assist on the PC is fucked up. It either doesn't work at all or will actively track your target without even moving your mouse! This is a PC problem not an aim assist problem. There are dozens of videos of PC players laughing about the stupid aim assist followed by even more videos of people PROVING that the same thing doesn't exist on consoles. That's why you have PC players complaining about too much aim assist and console players whining about too LITTLE.

3) Multiple pros have come out and stated that the aim assist isn't an issue, the only people whining about it are PC bros who are pissy because Halo doesn't control like a standard 360, no scope shooter, where they can just flick and kill someone at will.

4) The settings you show are in about 1 out 50 shooters, so don't give me this bullshit about how behind Infinite is with it's settings.

Kev Kev

Been playing quite a lot and haven’t had an issue with controllers. It feels great.

The fucking weapon drills are pissing me off tho because the targets move in a very unnatural way. No one is going to be strafing AND crouching up and down constantly in a gun fight. Why they have the targets do that really kills the whole idea of doing the weapon drills.

I have been watching some videos, and I can see a Doom Eternal influence. What are your thoughts veK veK?

Also, sorry Scotty I never responded to this…

*ahem*

FUCK DOOM ETERNAL

😂

Last edited:

Hezekiah

Banned
people on PC have been saying the opposite, they say that controller assists give you an advantage

so you probably just need to get used to it or maybe your TV has a delay
No way. Tried using a controller on Sunday, and switched up the settings in line with the video poster here, with some of my own tweaks along the way.

Aiming felt sluggish and horrible, no way would I choose a controller over mouse and keyboard on any FPS. Halo is no exception.

rodrigolfp

Haptic Gamepads 4 Life
1) The game is designed around the controller. It feels better on a controller because of that, not because of some magical aim assist. The speed, the weapons, everything is DESIGNED to be played on a controller first.

2) The exaggerated videos people use as their examples are on on PC. Why? Because aim assist on the PC is fucked up. It either doesn't work at all or will actively track your target without even moving your mouse! This is a PC problem not an aim assist problem. There are dozens of videos of PC players laughing about the stupid aim assist followed by even more videos of people PROVING that the same thing doesn't exist on consoles. That's why you have PC players complaining about too much aim assist and console players whining about too LITTLE.

3) Multiple pros have come out and stated that the aim assist isn't an issue, the only people whining about it are PC bros who are pissy because Halo doesn't control like a standard 360, no scope shooter, where they can just flick and kill someone at will.

4) The settings you show are in about 1 out 50 shooters, so don't give me this bullshit about how behind Infinite is with it's settings.
There is no pathetic target tracking while using mouse. Only pathetic bullet magnetism...

Banned
You're so full of shit.

You bitch about the lack of settings when there are actually MORE setting than the vast majority of shooters. Also, aim assist in Infinite is very low compared to most shooters, and even previous Halo games, and magnetisim is almost non existent on consoles. It's actually only strong on the PC when you reduces the dead zones due to a bug.

You are also 100% making up the fact that controller users average 15% better accuracy than M/kb.

Stop sucking and you won't gave to keep making excuse for why you are terrible.

I would beat you in a 1 on 1 every day.
and AS I ALREADY SAID, I have no issue KILLING PEOPLE, having the opinion that the aiming feels like shit is NOT THE SAME as saying it is hard to hit poeple. i switched to controller BECAUSE IT IS OP, which is a fact.
It sill feels like shit, but I have to use it because it makes the game 10x easier.

and I didn't make up any facts. it's simply true. hit accuracy on controller is substantially higher than on mouse, one of the reasons being that the bullet magnet negates a lot of the random bloom that sadly is a thing again in this game. the Sidekick on mouse is not spammable even on mid range targets... on controller I just hammer my right trigger and almost every bullet hits no matter the bloom.

you are the one who is full of shit, and I bet you never played on mouse either to have an actual comparison for yourself and are just one of those controller only players who get super defensive every time someone mentions aim assist being OP in Halo... which it is... in MCC and in Infinite.
They clearly toned it down a lot in Infinite but it's sill noticeable.

THIS IS A HEADSHOT ON CONTROLLER
J77qOC4.png

literally... this aim = headhsot due to bullet magnetism. no other modern MP shooter I know has bullet magnetism btw except halo, so saying the aim assist is lower compared to other game is again, you being full of shit

and as long as Infinite's controller settings don't look like this 👇 , don't talk to me about being better than other shooters in the options:

image-3.png

image-2-1024x202.png

image-4-1024x374.png

image-5-1024x380.png

I know that I already clapped back at you, but you said I am making up stats right? well looky look! the actual current stats for Infinite... 100% objective stats across Controller and Mouse

13eaic63g5281.png

seems the average went down across the board from the launch week when i saw the first list of accuracy comparisons. but the difference between Mouse and Controller is still staggering.. ESPECIALLY in the top 100, but that is to be expected due to most pros playing on controller

so anyone still claiming Controller is not OP in Infinite, like it already was in MCC is simply delusional at this point.
Controller is the way to go currently, even tho it sucks due to shitty settings and super slow max sensitivity. the massive aim assist advantage just makes it a must

Last edited:

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
people on PC have been saying the opposite, they say that controller assists give you an advantage

so you probably just need to get used to it or maybe your TV has a delay

Just because you use keyboard and mouse doesn't mean you can't suck at a game.

Bad players will blame anything but them selves.

I usually shred people with easy with keyboard and mouse. You just need to learn how combat works in Halo since it's different compared to other games, and this game is probably the first for pc gamers in the halo franchise.

Tschumi

I suspect they tweak the basic functions and dimensions of controllers generation to generation to reflect the way people are playing FPSs.. the joysticks on this controller felt kinda tall to me at the start, so coming from PlayStation i have been moving my finger too far before i leave the deadzone... I prefer ds4 to this next gen xbox controller, prefer the grips and the top of the joysticks..

Anyway the upshot is i compensate for having crap muscle memory by turning down sensitivity and relying on strafing into targets

... Consistently i don't bother playing online lol I'm only going play infinite when the campaign drops.. if it gets good reviews

RafterXL

I know that I already clapped back at you, but you said I am making up stats right? well looky look! the actual current stats for Infinite... 100% objective stats across Controller and Mouse

13eaic63g5281.png

seems the average went down across the board from the launch week when i saw the first list of accuracy comparisons. but the difference between Mouse and Controller is still staggering.. ESPECIALLY in the top 100, but that is to be expected due to most pros playing on controller

so anyone still claiming Controller is not OP in Infinite, like it already was in MCC is simply delusional at this point.
Controller is the way to go currently, even tho it sucks due to shitty settings and super slow max sensitivity. the massive aim assist advantage just makes it a must
Aim assist is only overpowered on PC wjmith controller due what is (most likely) a bug to do with putting the deadzone at 0. The aim on console isn't nearly as bad.

HoodWinked

Just because you use keyboard and mouse doesn't mean you can't suck at a game.

Bad players will blame anything but them selves.

I usually shred people with easy with keyboard and mouse. You just need to learn how combat works in Halo since it's different compared to other games, and this game is probably the first for pc gamers in the halo franchise.
no clue why you'd respond in an adversarial manner. I'm not even making the case of salty players giving their perspective rather what people have been saying about how the game feels on both inputs.

i didn't even know this before but the post above gives objective data that the anecdotes ended up being backed up by hard data.

Banned
Aim assist is only overpowered on PC wjmith controller due what is (most likely) a bug to do with putting the deadzone at 0. The aim on console isn't nearly as bad.

you are aware that you can set the deadzone to 0 on console too right? also no, that is also not a bug, that is standard aim assist in every game.

deadzone to 0 means that your aim always moves, and only if you move your aim does aim assist kick in, this is in almost every modern game like that. so this works on console too

also the aim assist, as in the crosshairs following your enemy/slowing down over your enemy is not what makes Halo very controller centric.
the bullet magnetism is on EVERY TIME YOU SHOOT and it is identical for every controller user. and the bullet magnetism is what makes controller OP

this is not a bug, this is normal and controller is OP in Halo, it always was, saying something else shows you have no idea

Last edited:

RafterXL

you are aware that you can set the deadzone to 0 on console too right? also no, that is also not a bug, that is standard aim assist in every game.

deadzone to 0 means that your aim always moves, and only if you move your aim does aim assist kick in, this is in almost every modern game like that. so this works on console too

also the aim assist, as in the crosshairs following your enemy/slowing down over your enemy is not what makes Halo very controller centric.
the bullet magnetism is on EVERY TIME YOU SHOOT and it is identical for every controller user. and the bullet magnetism is what makes controller OP

this is not a bug, this is normal and controller is OP in Halo, it always was, saying something else shows you have no idea
You are aware that the Xbox and PC are two different platforms, right? And that just because something works on one platform doesn't mean it works the same on the other?

I know exactly wtf deadzone is and how it works, I actually use 0, but you clearly don't understand that it causes a significantly different aim assist issue on PC and console when used. All of these videos of crazy aim assist are done on PC and have been quickly debunked by players using a controller on console. The aim assist is 100% not the same between PC and console, using the exact same settings. Just like the bug that turns off aim assist on PC, these are two different platforms that have their own distinct issues.

Get your head out of you ass and understand what people are talking about before you accuse them of not understanding the situation.

Oh, here. In PC with Mouse/keyboard:

Also on mouse/keyboard, totally different result:

Clearly there are BUGS with the aim assist on PC that nothing to fucking to do with magnetism because these people aren't even shooting.

Also on PC with controller, literally DOES NOT HAPPEN on XSX:

There are multiple issues with aim assist on PC that don't exist on console.

Finally, since you're such a fucking know it all, why are you constantly bitching about "bullet magnetism" on controllers when IT TOTALLY IS A FUCKING FEATURE ON KEYBOARD AND MOUSE? How do you not know this?

Go to the 7:35 mark and then STFU about bullet magnetism making controllers Op. Dude is literally using your own example of controllers being Op with a goddamn mouse and keyboard:

Every player in Infinite, both mouse and keyboard and controller gets the EXACT SAME amount of bullet magnetism.

Just admit you might not exactly know wtf you are talking about and just like to rant about Halo because it doesn't play like you want it to.

SatansReverence

Hipster Princess

I wonder, what version of infinite everyone was playing back in september
Thinking Think GIF by The official GIPHY Page for Davis Schulz

But but but, IT DOESN'T HAPPEN ON XBOX!!!

Oh wait, fuck.
I know exactly wtf deadzone is and how it works, I actually use 0,

Of course you use zero deadzone. Care to explain why it supposedly helps in infinite? 100% chance you're wrong.

Last edited:

Banned
You are aware that the Xbox and PC are two different platforms, right? And that just because something works on one platform doesn't mean it works the same on the other?

I know exactly wtf deadzone is and how it works, I actually use 0, but you clearly don't understand that it causes a significantly different aim assist issue on PC and console when used. All of these videos of crazy aim assist are done on PC and have been quickly debunked by players using a controller on console. The aim assist is 100% not the same between PC and console, using the exact same settings. Just like the bug that turns off aim assist on PC, these are two different platforms that have their own distinct issues.

Get your head out of you ass and understand what people are talking about before you accuse them of not understanding the situation.

Clearly there are BUGS with the aim assist on PC that nothing to fucking to do with magnetism because these people aren't even shooting.

Finally, since you're such a fucking know it all, why are you constantly bitching about "bullet magnetism" on controllers when IT TOTALLY IS A FUCKING FEATURE ON KEYBOARD AND MOUSE? How do you not know this?

Go to the 7:35 mark and then STFU about bullet magnetism making controllers Op. Dude is literally using your own example of controllers being Op with a goddamn mouse and keyboard:

Every player in Infinite, both mouse and keyboard and controller gets the EXACT SAME amount of bullet magnetism.

Just admit you might not exactly know wtf you are talking about and just like to rant about Halo because it doesn't play like you want it to.

the magnatism on mouse was certainly not a thing in the test flights... I honestly haven't played much mouse in the final release, so that is truly a surprise to see.

but here is your "PC BUG" on console my dude, just as it is meant to work IN EVERY MODERN SHOOTER
LINK

I set my deadzone to 0.1 or something, not even 0, just enough to make my stick drift slightly. and like I said, almost every modern shooter works like this, as soon as movement on the right stick is detected, aim assist turs on. that is how it works... and that is not a bug and it also works on console as you can see here

Last edited:

Banned
It takes less than a second to move the thumbstick to the edge. Having a low "max input threshold" gives you a wider range of fine aim. It doesn't affect the speed of acceleration or the ramp up time.

you have to dial that in depending on your stick. just like there is stick drift when the inner deadzone is too small, there can be missing input range if your outer deadzone is too small. basically 100% movement to the right might not actually be 100% X axis output of your stick. could be that there is a slight variance and your stick only outputs a maximum of 98% on the x axis.

so just like your inner deadzone you have to dial in your outer deadzone so to speak

jigglet

Banned
the magnatism on mouse was certainly not a thing in the test flights... I honestly haven't played much mouse in the final release, so that is truly a surprise to see.

but here is your "PC BUG" on console my dude, just as it is meant to work IN EVERY MODERN SHOOTER
LINK

I set my deadzone to 0.1 or something, not even 0, just enough to make my stick drift slightly. and like I said, almost every modern shooter works like this, as soon as movement on the right stick is detected, aim assist turs on. that is how it works... and that is not a bug and it also works on console as you can see here

that was a bug that only happened if you happened to have a controller plugged in. It was a bug people are making it out to be more than it is.

Banned
that was a bug that only happened if you happened to have a controller plugged in. It was a bug people are making it out to be more than it is.

like I said, not a bug. if you have a controller plugged in and it has a slight drift it will always activate aim assist, just like on console. since you can use mouse and keyboard + controller at the same time in Infinite, this can of course mean that you can basically give yourself aim assist on a mouse to some degree

Last edited:

jigglet

Banned
like I said, not a bug. if you have a controller plugged in and it has a slight drift it will always activate aim assist, just like on console. since you can use mouse and keyboard + controller at the same time in Infinite, this can of course mean that you can basically give yourself aim assist on a mouse to some degree

Oh, so it's not a bug? And it's still in there? Fuck, I'm plugging my controller in then!!!

Banned
Oh, so it's not a bug? And it's still in there? Fuck, I'm plugging my controller in then!!!

it's pretty inconsistent because as soon as you use any button on your keyboard or move your mouse it will disengage, and reengage as soon as you stop. I wouldn't really do it... might feel super weird

Amaranty

you have to dial that in depending on your stick. just like there is stick drift when the inner deadzone is too small, there can be missing input range if your outer deadzone is too small. basically 100% movement to the right might not actually be 100% X axis output of your stick. could be that there is a slight variance and your stick only outputs a maximum of 98% on the x axis.

so just like your inner deadzone you have to dial in your outer deadzone so to speak
That's true. You can leave it at 0.5 or 1 and test is it out in a custom game. In custom game put acceleration 5, so it would activate faster. Slowly move the thumbstick to left or right and you can tell the exact moment when acceleration kicks in.

svbarnard

Banned
Does anyone else have a really hard time aiming with the commando rifle? I play on Xbox One with the series X controller. I've been playing a lot of Halo infinite, at first it felt so hard to aim and hit people (this is on default controller settings I have always played Halo on default) but I decided to sit down and play for 10 hours straight and after that I actually got pretty good at aiming, I now get on average about 35 to 41% accuracy every match, I even hit 50% accuracy the other night! And there was one dude who had 60% accuracy at the end of the match so I messaged him asking him if he plays with keyboard and mouse and he said he plays on controller, and I was like wow!

But the one weapon that I still have a very hard time aiming with is the commando rifle, is it just me?

SkylineRKR

The commando rifle is slow rof and has a kick, its pretty bad unless you can deal consistent headshots. I'm pretty sure AR outshoots it from close to medium range.

Does anyone else have a really hard time aiming with the commando rifle? I play on Xbox One with the series X controller. I've been playing a lot of Halo infinite, at first it felt so hard to aim and hit people (this is on default controller settings I have always played Halo on default) but I decided to sit down and play for 10 hours straight and after that I actually got pretty good at aiming, I now get on average about 35 to 41% accuracy every match, I even hit 50% accuracy the other night! And there was one dude who had 60% accuracy at the end of the match so I messaged him asking him if he plays with keyboard and mouse and he said he plays on controller, and I was like wow!

But the one weapon that I still have a very hard time aiming with is the commando rifle, is it just me?
35-41%? Wow, i usually have something like 25, but my kill/death ratio is mostly very good. I think my last game was 19/4 and 21% accuracy.

STARSBarry

Gold Member
So after an evening of getting used to controller on PC, jesus christ I don't understand what the issue is.

Aiming on MKB is hard like really hard... at least compared to what ever aim bot Halo infinite has built into the controller. No wonder I couldent hit shit with the BR with the way the controller just does the fine adjustments for me anyway and I swear the bullet magnetism must be a notche higher because I'm hitting shots with the precision weapons I have no right to be, its like there hitscan needler rounds.

So I can't imagine what you guys must need in terms of assisting if you think what the game currently has is bad. Although il admit it feels off on certain weps like the power sniper where it sort of just sticks but headshots don't seem to land, it feels like there's a delay between pulling the trigger and firing which means they targets moved, and you can't really lead due to the stickyness on controller.

Oh one thing I'd say though, the Commando rifle still sucks even with the auto aim, so if your having issues with that stick with the sidekick itl always work out better.

Last edited:

BlackTron

So if you play with a controller you are using a shitty FPS input device, and if you use a mouse/kb then you have to deal with all the controller players having bullet magnetism.

Sounds to me like they managed to fuck up yet another Halo. I'd be more than happy to lose cross-play if all aim assist was removed from PC (even if you're using a controller).

At least it is free so I got to try it without wasting any money. Though if they ever get around to making a good Halo, I'll happily pay double the full price for it.

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!
So if you play with a controller you are using a shitty FPS input device, and if you use a mouse/kb then you have to deal with all the controller players having bullet magnetism.

Sounds to me like they managed to fuck up yet another Halo. I'd be more than happy to lose cross-play if all aim assist was removed from PC (even if you're using a controller).

At least it is free so I got to try it without wasting any money. Though if they ever get around to making a good Halo, I'll happily pay double the full price for it.
You don't know what you are talking about. The game plays fine for 99% of the people playing it. Don't listen to the whiny minority.

G-DannY

but... but.. that aim assist advantage for controller tough... great problem fucking the game for p00r PC pro players...

Last edited:

rodrigolfp

Haptic Gamepads 4 Life

Bullet magnetism is still present while using mouse/kb. Its sad.

You can play ranked on KBM only if you like. Who cares honestly about cross input for BTB or quick play? They are casual playlists.

Aim assist not existing on controller would make the game completely unplayable with a controller. How can people not understand this?

OZ9000

Banned
I want controller only lobbies for Halo Infinite.

I play exclusively with the Xbox controller on my PC and I do not want to be pitted with M/KB players.

Uiki

Use videos from 1.0 and not from flights.

They removed the bullet magnetism on m+k.. they didn't fix the shitty hitboxes. There's so much stuff straight wrong in the fallout plays' video it's painful.

Last edited:
Top Bottom