• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo Infinite Multiplayer is out NOW

Fredrik

I really wish I was into multiplayer, but congrats and enjoy all you guys that love MP and take and post lots great screen shots for us non-MP gamers. Xbox firing on ALL cylinders these days.
Yeah that’s me too, I don’t play online but I still got hyped by that MP bomb and awesome trailer!

mortal

Gold Member
049289018cbc96561e624cdcb8573488.gif

decisions

Does this work on xCloud? Only way I have to play right now and wondering if I should subscribe (I have good internet).

MikeM

This makes sense. Same day that the Halo Series X is released. I'm excited to give this MP a go. I'm not normally into Halo but this looks good.

Thank the lord Phil Spencer.

I booked wednesday, thursday and friday off this week not even knowing this would happen, what a nice surprise.

Nha it's such a shitty release. BF should have been delayed. Halo should be rewarded for being delayed.
Battlefields official release is this Friday still. It’s Early Access right now with the Day 1 Patch then. Regardless, game looks great. U should stop crying about BF and just enjoy Halo dropping early dude.

Rewarding them would be like throwing a pizza party for the bad kids for doing something right while the good kids get nothing

Last edited:

Evil Calvin

Afraid of Boobs
With the Forza Horizon drop last week and Halo this week (and campaign in a few weeks) MS is killing it. I see stock alerts constantly from WalMart, Target and Best Buy for the console. Good timing as Black Friday is next week too. A LOT of people will be swayed into getting the XSX instead of PS5. (I just got my PS5 on Saturday ----already had a XSX). Also 76 new BC games and the huge library on Game Pass. There is no reason (other than stock issues) why someone would pick up a PS5 right now over XSX

Top Bottom