• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo Infinite Multiplayer is out NOW

Banned
Can't be worse than CoD..

well CoD basically needs no skill, so yeah in CoD adding aim assist to that skilless gameplay is a bit overkill for sure. but in CoD you only have stadard aim assist that slows down your cursor and follows enemies a bit...
here you have that + bullet magnetism that literally make this right here register as a headshot:
16pPgt2.png

Last edited:

Banned
so I didn't even realise this... but... 343 actually might have now launched what is possible the worst ever in game event of all time... in any game genre or on any system including mobile

Matching event shoulder pads are earned a month apart - and this unreasonably upsets me. : halo (reddit.com)

you can not even complete the event... instead there are pauses inbetween and the event will be stretched out over MONTHS...
how the fuck does anyone at that shitty studio think this is ok?

now I am actually concerned about the game here... like concerned as in I think this might die faster than I thought.
and I know there will be comments on here saying something like "I just play because it's fun, i don't care about costemtics", and that is great... but YOU are far from the majority of players out there.
the majority of, especially Free 2 Play players, get really pissed when progression is arbitrarily slowed and locked.

they already have what is basically the worst Spartan customization there ever was in Halo since armor customization became a thing...

then they had among the worst battle passes ever seen in a videogame, with rewards literally repeating... one unlock is the full unchangeable armor, and then you unlock every piece individually so you can equip them independently. (but not all of them even, one of them will be a paid thing in the store later)

then the item store which is overpriced as fuck, but that is to be expected, what is not to be expected is that even many of the armor stuff you buy is arbitrarily locked and not individually customizable... you can buy the color blue for 5€ but that color blue is only usable for 1 armor core... that is a new level is shit right there... forget Horse Armor, that is beyond awful

and now they have what HAS TO BE the worst in game event I have ever seen in any video game, be it on console, PC or even shitty mobile games.

THIS LITERALLY COULD KILL THE GAME... and btw. the "changes" they promised in some tweets... yeah they basically alluded that these will not come before season 2... WHICH IS 6 MONTHS AWAY...

I am convinced this game will lose most of its playerbase if they don't implement DRASTIC changes, and do so fast. especially since Forge is at least 9 months away, so even custom games are basically nonexistent meaning even that part of the community has no reason to stay on this game

Last edited:

twilo99

well CoD basically needs no skill, so yeah in CoD adding aim assist to that skilless gameplay is a bit overkill for sure. but in CoD you only have stadard aim assist that slows down your cursor and follows enemies a bit...
here you have that + bullet magnetism that literally make this right here register as a headshot:
16pPgt2.png

"Bullet magnetism" ... ok, well whatever works so we can all play together, I guess. It does seem a bit excessive tho..

For me personally, it simply won't be as satisfying playing the game knowing that I am not 100% responsible for whatever happens on screen in terms of aim.

CoD is just funny tho..

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
Summit streaming right now and he’s mentioning how they are at 190k concurrent on steam right now, applauding halo.
The game is going strength to strength and I love to see it,

Banned
"Bullet magnetism" ... ok, well whatever works so we can all play together, I guess. It does seem a bit excessive tho..

For me personally, it simply won't be as satisfying playing the game knowing that I am not 100% responsible for whatever happens on screen in terms of aim.

CoD is just funny tho..

yeah but tbh, that is pretty standard. pretty sure Apex Legends is no better in that regard, nor are most games.

and I am still of the opinion that we don't need it either. I played the Test Flight of Infinite with an emulated mouse setting I copied from a post on Reddit. so basically my right analog stick was emulating mouse inputs to circumvent the less than optimal native analog aiming Infinite has.

and by doing so aim assist is not triggered whatsoever, and I still got to the top of the kill leaderboard in almost every match.
it's purely an acclimation thing... you just need to get used to aiming without aim assist and you will be not that much worse, if at all.

I always bring up H1Z1 on PS4 in these discussions because that game had ZERO aim assist... never had it... from day 1.
what it had is surprisingly great analog aiming for a game that seemed super low budget and was made by an ex-Sony studio.

and people NEVER had issues with that. they just played the game and it was SUPER popular for quite a while. they had to nerf the Hellfire SMG in the game because people used it for long range combat and lasered people down with it from ridiculous distances, all without an ounce of aim assist in place... people went close range shotgunning people with ease, NO AIM ASSIST NEEDED...

all a shooter on controller needs are a robust set of aiming settings (see Apex Legends as an example) + low input latency and that's it. I really think Halo could work without aim assist if they fixed the analog aiming... because I tested it and it worked absolutely fine for me. I had no issue hitting people

Last edited:

Banned
Fiesta is the worst mode I've ever played in any game ever. That is all

it doesn't really work with the maps and the gun balance IMO.

Fiesta is really fun in Splitgate for example because it just fits better. and it was better in some of the older Halos

Last edited:

jigglet

Banned
Eh, Apex Legends TTK with purple and red shields rivals Halo. It runs the health and shield mechanics separately too. Honestly by mid-end game Apex is longer than Infinite in TTK. Infinite is about the shortest TTK I've seen in Halo. ODST firefight coop is probably on par with less mechanics.

Apex Legends didn't start off as a regular 6v6 multiplayer game that was re-adapted into BR. Re-read my post :)

After more extensive playtime, I have some more complete and objective thoughts.

Pros:

-Amazing gameplay, absolutely top-notch. This is easily the best Halo MP 343 has ever put out in terms of fun factor in the moment-to-moment gameplay.

-Maps are excellent. Very well designed and the art style is just right.

-Plenty of fun new weapons to use. Most don't feel like soulless reskins of other weapons like in Halo 4.

-I like the main menu and UI easy to navigate and understand.

-Graphics look crisp and beautiful, even on an Xbox One X.

-BTB is so much fun and it will easily take up the most amount of my playtime.

Cons:

-The progression system is too slow and I HATE having it solely tied to challenges. This one is not that big of an issue with me but I know for many players it will make or break thier long-term investment.

-While the maps are great, there are simply too few of them. Only 3 BTB maps and that is very disappointing. We need to see more environmental diversity in BTB and arena maps.

-YOU CAN'T CHOOSE YOUR MODES!!!!! I love CTF and objective modes in Halo but you absolutely NEED a separate playlist for those modes. I mostly just want to play slayer and I can't do so. This needs to be fixed ASAP if Infinite want's to retain thier player base.

Way too few game modes. Where are team snipers, SWAT, bomb, infection, and so on? No forge until 6 months later is a huge blow and it honestly better be worth the wait.

Conclusion:

Halo is absolutely back and I am having a ton of fun but this is only the bare-bones framework. With time, this could be one of, if not the best Halo games to date but there is a long way to go. I honestly expected more considering the year delay but it's free so thankfully I didn't pay $60/70 because otherwise, I would be a lot harsher to this game. I'm very excited for Halo Infinite's future and I can't wait to see where it ends up in one year.

Last edited:

onesvenus

so I didn't even realise this... but... 343 actually might have now launched what is possible the worst ever in game event of all time... in any game genre or on any system including mobile

Matching event shoulder pads are earned a month apart - and this unreasonably upsets me. : halo (reddit.com)

you can not even complete the event... instead there are pauses inbetween and the event will be stretched out over MONTHS...
how the fuck does anyone at that shitty studio think this is ok?

now I am actually concerned about the game here... like concerned as in I think this might die faster than I thought.
and I know there will be comments on here saying something like "I just play because it's fun, i don't care about costemtics", and that is great... but YOU are far from the majority of players out there.
the majority of, especially Free 2 Play players, get really pissed when progression is arbitrarily slowed and locked.

they already have what is basically the worst Spartan customization there ever was in Halo since armor customization became a thing...

then they had among the worst battle passes ever seen in a videogame, with rewards literally repeating... one unlock is the full unchangeable armor, and then you unlock every piece individually so you can equip them independently. (but not all of them even, one of them will be a paid thing in the store later)

then the item store which is overpriced as fuck, but that is to be expected, what is not to be expected is that even many of the armor stuff you buy is arbitrarily locked and not individually customizable... you can buy the color blue for 5€ but that color blue is only usable for 1 armor core... that is a new level is shit right there... forget Horse Armor, that is beyond awful

and now they have what HAS TO BE the worst in game event I have ever seen in any video game, be it on console, PC or even shitty mobile games.

THIS LITERALLY COULD KILL THE GAME... and btw. the "changes" they promised in some tweets... yeah they basically alluded that these will not come before season 2... WHICH IS 6 MONTHS AWAY...

I am convinced this game will lose most of its playerbase if they don't implement DRASTIC changes, and do so fast. especially since Forge is at least 9 months away, so even custom games are basically nonexistent meaning even that part of the community has no reason to stay on this game
Why are you still in this thread? You have made your point clear about not liking anything on the game. I don't think this thread needs 50 more posts saying how Infinite is worse than every other fps in existence. Your opinion is as valid as any other one, no need to flood the thread because people enjoy something you don't.

it doesn't really work with the maps and the gun balance IMO.

Fiesta is really fun in Splitgate for example because it just fits better. and it was better in some of the older Halos
I absolutely love it 🤷

Banned
Why are you still in this thread? You have made your point clear about not liking anything on the game. I don't think this thread needs 50 more posts saying how Infinite is worse than every other fps in existence. Your opinion is as valid as any other one, no need to flood the thread because people enjoy something you don't.

are you new to the gaming industry? have you been in a coma for the last 10 years? If you don't practically stick feedback up the dev teams rectum so it comes out the other side, nothing will change... and everyone is worse off for it.
so fuck all the people that just bend over and let 343 fuck them with a spiked dildo... I get it if you don't care but stop trying to downplay the issues

also, I LIKE THE GAME... I only am this harsh with my feedback when I am truly concerned about the future of a game I like. I know that is a weird concept in the world of fanboyism where criticizing your favorite plastic box or your favorite series/developer is frowned upon, but fuck that shit.

the more people speak out and the more they do so the better. I am so glad that their official subreddit is basically 90% shitposting or complaining about the state of the game. because if 343i ever proved anything it is that they are incapable of making good decisions.

and shit like this NEEDS to get called out:

Last edited:

Banned
Is that usually a good or bad thing ?

it's decent for a new shooter. but the real test will be after the first month. interest from players in free 2 play games is often reflected by the viewer numbers on Twitch and Youtube.
if those plummet you can be certain that people lose interest

A tasty grade A steak covered in poo?

yeah that's basically how Infinite feels atm... the meat is there but the way it is served is among the worst things I've ever seen.

Last edited:

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
Still at 190k after a week? Damn.

yeah he broke off to check and was like.

I bet there was a lot of people thinking this would be at 10k concurrents on steam but its 190k and then he was just clapping Saying ggs halo.
the game is pretty much perfect from a gameplay perspective so with some minor tuning and adding things like playlists sorting progress out it should stick around.

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
it's decent for a new shooter. but the real test will be after the first month. interest from players in free 2 play games is often reflected by the viewer numbers on Twitch and Youtube.
if those plummet you can be certain that people lose interest

yeah that's basically how Infinite feels atm... the meat is there but the way it is served is among the worst things I've ever seen.

your hyperbole over this game is really top tier. There are some general complaints that I completely agree with but being Served in the worst ways you have ever seen?

this is just straight up false imo.

I can load the game, find matches and have an awesome assed time. What is it really missing apart from playlistsl some hooky collision detection that needs to be addressed asap And the progression system for those that are really bothered.

YukiOnna

Fiesta is fun. I didn't really check, but do the Tenrai challenges give more XP or does it only progress the Event Pass?

jakinov

I’m out of challenges again. If they just cut the battle pass levels in half and double the active challenges and make the challenge list endless that would make a huge difference.

Fuck this game, I'm out. I'm only returning when I get a proper team to play it. This matchmaking is worse than Rocket League, no one plays the objectives. It's frustrating as hell.
Really, I've had plenty good teams when playing objective game types, it's the luck of the draw I guess.

After more extensive playtime, I have some more complete and objective thoughts.

Pros:

-Amazing gameplay, absolutely top-notch. This is easily the best Halo MP 343 has ever put out in terms of fun factor in the moment-to-moment gameplay.

-Maps are excellent. Very well designed and the art style is just right.

-Plenty of fun new weapons to use. Most don't feel like soulless reskins of other weapons like in Halo 4.

-I like the main menu and UI easy to navigate and understand.

-Graphics look crisp and beautiful, even on an Xbox One X.

-BTB is so much fun and it will easily take up the most amount of my playtime.

Cons:

-The progression system is too slow and I HATE having it solely tied to challenges. This one is not that big of an issue with me but I know for many players it will make or break thier long-term investment.

-While the maps are great, there are simply too few of them. Only 3 BTB maps and that is very disappointing. We need to see more environmental diversity in BTB and arena maps.

-YOU CAN'T CHOOSE YOUR MODES!!!!! I love CTF and objective modes in Halo but you absolutely NEED a separate playlist for those modes. I mostly just want to play slayer and I can't do so. This needs to be fixed ASAP if Infinite want's to retain thier player base.

Way too few game modes. Where are team snipers, SWAT, bomb, infection, and so on? No forge until 6 months later is a huge blow and it honestly better be worth the wait.

Conclusion:

Halo is absolutely back and I am having a ton of fun but this is only the bare-bones framework. With time, this could be one of, if not the best Halo games to date but there is a long way to go. I honestly expected more considering the year delay but it's free so thankfully I didn't pay $60/70 because otherwise, I would be a lot harsher to this game. I'm very excited for Halo Infinite's future and I can't wait to see where it ends up in one year.
Absolutely agree 👍

onesvenus

If you don't practically stick feedback up the dev teams rectum so it comes out the other side, nothing will change... and everyone is worse off for it.
so fuck all the people that just bend over and let 343 fuck them with a spiked dildo... I get it if you don't care but stop trying to downplay the issues
Can't you really fathom that the issues you are seeing might not be issues at all for some other people? Are you so entitled to think that your opinion is the one 343 should listen to instead of other ones?

It might have issues but let's not pretend it's not one of the best, if not the best, fps this year and, more importantly, people seem to be having lots of fun with it. In the end, that's what really matters.

Can't you really fathom that the issues you are seeing might not be issues at all for some other people? Are you so entitled to think that your opinion is the one 343 should listen to instead of other ones?

It might have issues but let's not pretend it's not one of the best, if not the best, fps this year and, more importantly, people seem to be having lots of fun with it. In the end, that's what really matters.
This guy is the only person I have on ignore, seriously he has been going on about the same thing for months, do yourself a favour and select ignore.

Flintty

are you new to the gaming industry? have you been in a coma for the last 10 years? If you don't practically stick feedback up the dev teams rectum so it comes out the other side, nothing will change... and everyone is worse off for it.

also, I LIKE THE GAME... I only am this harsh with my feedback when I am truly concerned about the future of a game I like. I know that is a weird concept in the world of fanboyism where criticizing your favorite plastic box or your favorite series/developer is frowned upon, but fuck that shit.

the more people speak out and the more they do so the better. I am so glad that their official subreddit is basically 90% shitposting or complaining about the state of the game. because if 343i ever proved anything it is that they are incapable of making good decisions.

This is the helmet I was talking about a page back. It’s not in the game yet :(

Naked Lunch

Game just gets better and better the more I play it.
Theres all these little map and gameplay details they I keep learning. I can feel my game improving each session.
Now getting consistent kills with the Mauler (heatshots are key), Disrupter (hit 6 or 7 shots and they bleed out), even the nerfed Commando (single tap fire).

I have lots of 'non-Halo fan' friends who love this game along with my hardcore Halo buddies.
Took some slight growing pains and learning for me - but its absolutely the best Halo since H3. 343 finally did it.

Needs way more maps. Kinda miffed at the low selection especially after the year long delay.
Needs a slayer playlist. A CTF-only BTB playlist would be nice. and id like to see Assault return.

I have lots of 'non-Halo fan' friends who love this game along with my hardcore Halo buddies.
Took some slight growing pains and learning for me - but its absolutely the best Halo since H3. 343 finally did it.

agree^

I have not had this much fun with a Halo game since Halo 3. They were able to capture some of the magic from that game but made it more modern. If they can fix the horrible battle pass system, add more maps and playlist this game would be perfect.

Can’t wait for the campaign, I wish they would release that early too lol

Mr.ODST

What’s wrong with the state of the game is f2p, everyone accepts it when fortnite, warzone and more have excessive mtx options.

Papacheeks

Banned
Man have there been some absolutely nasty messages I've received in the past couple of days. Imagine playing on M&K and getting destroyed by a thumb lol.
If you knew about the inconsistence's on M/KB and the advantage controller has you would understand.

Going from Counter strike which is similar in shooting mechanics like strafing, using nades, you can actually know when you hit when being accurate. Halo because of banding and because mechanically it was designed around a controller in terms of trailing, bullet paths and all that feels off on PC when we are shooting while in motion. It's like the game is auto correcting when we shoot which makes shit not hit. All my friends who are playing on PC have moved to controller if that tells you anything.

Reddit has tons of people on PC that are scratching their heads on why this feels off on M/KB. I have good games a good amount of time, but its because I slowed down my shooting. Still trying to use some other weapons besides pistol, assault, and precision like the shotgun is a frustrating experience. Because for shits and giggles we booted up warzone, counter strike, and apex, had no issues what so ever being accurate. But halo has some weird rubber banding on bullet hit boxes because of its console design.
I dont know if this is a easy addressable thing. But seeing so many people having to need a controller on PC to me is telling this game was not tested for PC play the way it should have been.

Also regarding the content issue, now that the honey moon is over, 343 will need to find a way to keep people engaged without pissing them off. I went 29/10 in slayer with my team, and I got 50xp fucking pure garbage. I had 18/12 K/D with 1:44 with the ball and got 50xp.
Like how do you not copy call of duty in how they do challenges and Xp? I think the bigger talking point is the unlocks are garbage and they dont have content ready. This season is all there is till 2022, and unlocking colors is part of the pass, which is garbage. WTF did I pay money for? If they had a better tier with actual full armor sets part of the grind that are not ridiculous to grind for because you are receiving adequate Xp then I dont see an issue.

Only people that are going to stick with this in the next couple weeks/month are going to be the hardcore halo crowd. If they dont make drastic changes.

There are a lot of halo channels that are very annoyed with the grind and overall amount of content. Everyone agrees gameplay wise this is the best halo in a long time. Only die hard halo 3 people are kind of Meh. Hope they fix this stuff sooner rather than later. I want this game to be my main shooter going forward cause im having so much fun with my friends, I just want better gun balancing, more maps, modes and able to choose what I want out of those.

What’s wrong with the state of the game is f2p, everyone accepts it when fortnite, warzone and more have excessive mtx options.

Reason is they are fair in their progression, and dont have content issues. Outside of M/KB not being big issues trying to play the game. COD has aim assist no matter what but you know when you hit a guy is because games hit markers and hit boxes are fairly close on PC. In halo on M/KB not so much because of the banding issue with bullets. Fortnite's seasons and MTX in how they do experience for people to save up and buy it is kind of the gold standard in how you dish out XP.

You can buy a lot by just playing because if you play well you earn appropriate Xp. I've bought COD battle passes with just currency I got by playing, no money needed. Thats why people are comparing warzone and Fortnite.

Last edited:

TikeMyson

If you knew about the inconsistence's on M/KB and the advantage controller has you would understand.

Going from Counter strike which is similar in shooting mechanics like strafing, using nades, you can actually know when you hit when being accurate. Halo because of banding and because mechanically it was designed around a controller in terms of trailing, bullet paths and all that feels off on PC when we are shooting while in motion. It's like the game is auto correcting when we shoot which makes shit not hit. All my friends who are playing on PC have moved to controller if that tells you anything.

Reddit has tons of people on PC that are scratching their heads on why this feels off on M/KB. I have good games a good amount of time, but its because I slowed down my shooting. Still trying to use some other weapons besides pistol, assault, and precision like the shotgun is a frustrating experience. Because for shits and giggles we booted up warzone, counter strike, and apex, had no issues what so ever being accurate. But halo has some weird rubber banding on bullet hit boxes because of its console design.
I dont know if this is a easy addressable thing. But seeing so many people having to need a controller on PC to me is telling this game was not tested for PC play the way it should have been.

Also regarding the content issue, now that the honey moon is over, 343 will need to find a way to keep people engaged without pissing them off. I went 29/10 in slayer with my team, and I got 50xp fucking pure garbage. I had 18/12 K/D with 1:44 with the ball and got 50xp.
Like how do you not copy call of duty in how they do challenges and Xp? I think the bigger talking point is the unlocks are garbage and they dont have content ready. This season is all there is till 2022, and unlocking colors is part of the pass, which is garbage. WTF did I pay money for? If they had a better tier with actual full armor sets part of the grind that are not ridiculous to grind for because you are receiving adequate Xp then I dont see an issue.

And the worst thing about that 50 xp is that you also would have got them if you went 10/29 in slayer and 0:01 with the ball.

I don't get how anybody at 343 has seen this progression and said "Yep, that's it. That is a great progression system and player will have to unlock a shoulderpad after 20 matches. Give players the XP they earn as points in a match and maybe some bonus XP from the ribbons and it feels much better and rewarding.
Yesterday I have completed 2 easy weekly challenges and of course daily and I got 350 or 450 XP after one match... it felt so much better than the usual 50 XP.

SafeOrAlone

Banned
Can't help but chuckle at everyone losing their mind over the progression system. On one hand, I do think the fact that they tie it to challenges interrupts match momentum and team-play. That I totally get.

But the people who are upset because they can't unlock the piece of gear they want fast enough, I have a harder time understanding. More so, because I'm reading these complaints while the game is entirely free and plays like a dream.

And look, if it eases your mind, I guarantee you that no one cares what you look like. We aren't looking at your special new "charm" or marveling at your variant armor color.

Last edited:

BigSquanch

Neo Member
Neither are this egregious. Buying the Master Chief skin in Fortnite is cheaper than an armor set in this game and at least Warzone's battle pass gives you credits toward the next one and doesn't require you t oplay like a toxic asshole to get XP.

Batiman

Banned
I think I'm done until they add play lists. Sometimes you just only want to play slayer.
Seriously. I’m enjoying the other game types but how the fuck is there not a slayer game list? 343 did this before. I think with MCC and 5. They must know there’s plenty of slayer only players. Not only that. It seems super rare for it to even pop up in rotation. Like WTF..

I can give 2 shits about progression. Let the kids cry about it.

Last edited:
Can't help but chuckle at everyone losing their mind over the progression system. On one hand, I do think the fact that they tie it to challenges interrupts match momentum and team-play. That I totally get.

But the people who are upset because they can't unlock the piece of gear they want fast enough, I have a harder time understanding. More so, because I'm reading these complaints while the game is entirely free and plays like a dream.

And look, if it eases your mind, I guarantee you that no one cares what you look like. We aren't looking at your special new "charm" or marveling at your variant armor color.

People enjoy character customisation. It's become a staple feature that every game is doing and should be doing. Not sure what's difficult to understand

Papacheeks

Banned
And the worst thing about that 50 xp is that you also would have got them if you went 10/29 in slayer and 0:01 with the ball.

I don't get how anybody at 343 has seen this progression and said "Yep, that's it. That is a great progression system and player will have to unlock a shoulderpad after 20 matches. Give players the XP they earn as points in a match and maybe some bonus XP from the ribbons and it feels much better and rewarding.
Yesterday I have completed 2 easy weekly challenges and of course daily and I got 350 or 450 XP after one match... it felt so much better than the usual 50 XP.

It shows how much of a shit show the studio has been with different leads for the other Halo titles and that this game was in a bad management/project position. Which is why i think the Multiplayer went F2P, it was a way for them to be able to manage their road map better.

Hope they fix this and have a open line of communication with how the updates are coming and what they are prioritizing.

Last edited:

Graciaus

Seriously. I’m enjoying the other game types but how the fuck is there not a slayer game list? 343 did this before. I think with MCC and 5. They must know there’s plenty of slayer only players. Not only that. It seems super rare for it to even pop up in rotation. Like WTF..

I can give 2 shits about progression. Let the kids cry about it.
I remember 5 launched without BTB but it at least had a slayer playlist. I tried ranked since my friend said you start with a BR always. 5 games in a row objective. Really? That's when I decided to take a break. Never even opened the customization tab.

Personal opinion but if I'm going to play objective I only want to play multi flag. CTF Halo is amazing when done right. The rest are usually a one sided slaughter or a one man carry.

SafeOrAlone

Banned
People enjoy character customisation. It's become a staple feature that every game is doing and should be doing. Not sure what's difficult to understand
i do understand. I just find it funny how upset people are over cosmetics, when the game has released, absolutely free of charge, and playing so well. They nailed the most important part. Easily. That I stand by 100%.

Critique, sure, but it just feels disproportionate, all things considered.

Last edited:
Top Bottom