• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo Infinite Noble Intentions

anthony2690

Banned

"And now, these two Spartans return in the Noble Intention Event for Halo Infinite, along with additional Halo: Reach-themed cosmetics for your MARK V Armor Core in a free 10-tier Event Pass to bring the Winter Update to a close. Alongside the event, we've also launched the Community Collection playlist, which features four community-made Forge maps in matchmaking.

Running from February 7 through February 21, this limited event rewards you for playing however you want—simply complete Challenges and you’ll progress the Event Pas

So get out there and Remember Reach one last time as we give the Winter Update its send-of"

NobleIntention_Rewards_xEvents.jpg

https://www.halowaypoint.com/news/community-collection-playlist-launch

Starboard, perilous & absolution are incredible maps I would happily keep playing them in normal matchmaking outside the community event on currently.

Salvation on the other hand, is beyond awful.

Anyone else been playing the recent event?

Also small leak
FocaaaEWIAQQXtR

Last edited:

Robb

Gold Member
Are people still playing Infinite?
I only jump back when there’s new content. Not sure what the ‘in-between’ periods are like.

I’ve never had any problems finding games or waiting long for matches myself.

Last edited:

anthony2690

Banned
Are people still playing Infinite? Not trolling just curiosity since I never hearing anything about it
Yes, it's still fairly popular.
I get games instantly in the UK, even with the prioritise ping setting on.

I think people like to run with the steam player count ccu number and ignore it is primarily an Xbox console game.

It is the 36th most played game on Xbox in the UK currently, I imagine it is higher up in the USA where Halo is much more popular.

Last edited:
Top Bottom