• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo Infinite showcases the meaningless of "Player" counts

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
But this thread is nothing but a troll thread and opening it up I was not in the least bit surprised to see a few well known hardcore Sony fanboys had already arrived.

I play Halo Infinite daily and find a match in any mode in less than a minute - any time of the day.
What a garbage thread.

Yea, I call BS on this one. Its one of Xbox's most played.

fetchimage

Last edited:
I connect instantly on XSX...but its not well rn GaaS...Idek why it calls it self that. Its a great multiplayer addition for a game but a bad gaas.

Ev1L AuRoN

I tried to like Halo Infinite, but I dropped shortly after, I never had any trouble finding matches, but there is something about it that I don't like, and I can pinpoint exactly what it is. I play COD, BF, CSGO, OVERWATCH and a lot of other shooters, but Halo Infinite never clicked with me.

Ev1L AuRoN

Halo is more of an arena shooter than those games.
You're right, maybe that's it. I remember getting bored with the Doom 2016 MP, and I love the campaign, so it's not the gameplay or the weapons. The funny thing is, that I'm not bad at those games, even as a noob I always end the matches with a good K/D Ratio.

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
I have criticised 343 and Halo infinite enough since launch, and will continue to do so.

But this thread is nothing but a troll thread and opening it up I was not in the least bit surprised to see a few well known hardcore Sony fanboys had already arrived.

Yet my thread about Gran Turismo getting replaced by Assetto Corsa at the FIA Motorsport games was closed. 🤔

Mod of War

Ω
Staff Member
Not a single poster in here are victims. Yet- ones try to whistle the see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil song and dance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom