• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo Infinite World Championships

anthony2690

Banned
https://twitch.tv/halo

Live now, genuinely quite entertaining to watch high level halo infinite, Grand Finals coming soon.

If you have your accounts link, you can claim some pretty cool skins for watching 2 hours :)

Really enjoyable, minus the downtime between the games.

Yes, I know 343 killed your mother and pooped on your lawn before you regular halo derailers invade.

Last edited:
https://twitch.tv/halo

Live now, genuinely quite entertaining to watch high level halo infinite, Grand Finals coming soon.

If you have your accounts link, you can claim to some pretty cool skins for watching 2 hours :)

Really enjoyable, minus the downtime between the games.

Yes, I know 343 killed your mother and pooped on your lawn before you regular halo derailers invade.

You know they are coming like that Bat signal went up or something :)

anthony2690

Banned
I've been watching since the play-ins. Great matches.
Happy to see Sentinels lose and an All N/A Top 8.

Lots of blowouts today. Yesterday had better matches, but hope these next few matches will be better.
I'm really surprised to see how well native red are doing, well till they got their back blown out by optic.

But even still they are guaranteed a top 3 finish, wonder if they can beat cloud 9 again though.

& I agree the matches yesterday were better viewing experiences due to them not being blowouts :)

I'm really surprised to see how well native red are doing, well till they got their back blown out by optic.

But even still they are guaranteed a top 3 finish, wonder if they can beat cloud 9 again though.

& I agree the matches yesterday were better viewing experiences due to them not being blowouts :)
They actually played Optic close in a few games, but Optic is on another level right now.
I was telling my friend on day 1 of pools that they were the sleeper team of the tourney.

Mr.ODST

KCP doesnt get partner so they leave Halo then their team basically makes it to top 3 in WC.

Hope Optic win

Top Bottom