• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo Infinite Xbox performance and resolution details

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagey K

Banned
Hezekiah Hezekiah why is this funny? It's just resolution and fps. Nothing surprising here. Why is it funny? I mean no offense, but I'm on summer holiday, have too much free time, and now I'm on a quest to discover why people keep putting 'lol' on shit that makes no sense.
It's thier way to show displeasure for anything remotely positive about MS.

Probably best to give your empathy to him PropellerEar PropellerEar . Seems like he could really use it.

Last edited:

elliot5

One S 30fps 1080p
One X 30fps 4k

Series S 60fps 1440p or 120fps 1080p
Series X 120fps 4k

Don’t play this game on Xbox One.

Series S is 1080p in this preview not 1440p. It'll be updated later, probably. It's basically just running the Xbox One stuff at higher frames in this build at 1080p

Hezekiah

Banned
Hezekiah Hezekiah why is this funny? It's just resolution and fps. Nothing surprising here. Why is it funny? I mean no offense, but I'm on summer holiday, have too much free time, and now I'm on a quest to discover why people keep putting 'lol' on shit that makes no sense.
I guess if you don't have the brainpower to comprehend their won't be 1440p AAA games on Series S that is pretty funny 😂😂😂😂😂.
It's thier way to show displeasure for anything remotely positive about MS.
You don't have anything serious to refute it so you've resorted to this....

RoboFu

One of the green rats
What else would Xbox do me be? I mean really ? Who was thinking it would be above 900p let alone 1080

BeardGawd

Banned
Hitting 120fps at 4k really demonstrates this games isn't pushing the graphics front by any means but not every game has to. Can't wait to play the beta later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom