• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo Infinite - Xbox Series X Gameplay | 4K HDR 60FPS (Technical Test)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Moose

Tell me you guys are seeing this insane ass texture quality. It's really surprising me. I really am thinking this could be Sampler Feedback Streaming in action for the first time. If it somehow, well shit I don't know lol. Why does it look so damn good in multiplayer?
Just going by the video in the OP I am going to have to say huh? The textures are not that great to OK (mixed bag), the weapons are the only things that look fine to me, do you have any pics/vids? Might just be the map.
It does look like it plays much better than shitty Destiny PvP though, looks actually fun to play and that's the important thing with PvP.
I'm going to force my friend to try it and leave feedback for me, I might have to purchase an Xbox *throws up in mouth a little* ew those stick placements.

Just going by the video in the OP I am going to have to say huh? The textures are not that great to OK (mixed bag), the weapons are the only things that look fine to me, do you have any pics/vids? Might just be the map.
It does look like it plays much better than shitty Destiny PvP though, looks actually fun to play and that's the important thing with PvP.
I'm going to force my friend to try it and leave feedback for me, I might have to purchase an Xbox *throws up in mouth a little* ew those stick placements.

No joke, the textures are amazing, how are you watching this footage because the quality on display is insane stuff.

Last edited:

Mr Reasonable

Completely Unreasonable
This looks improved over the first beta I think I might stop playing now and just wait for the full game to land.

Fun And Games Lol GIF

AnotherOne

Playing it on XSX on a CX it looks okay I mean it's a ceossgen game can't expect too much since has to run on potatoe xbone.

FlyyGOD

Looks like destiny without the powers. Not really a guy that enjoys MP but I do like the flourishes and stuff they added since the Craig demo, that stuff was sorely needed. Looking forward to some single player gameplay before the delay is announced.
I wonder if thats because the company who created Halo also created Destiny.

Mr.ODST

When the menu music makes you want to play for hours ...

The texture work is something else especially for the MP side of things it looks incredible

Just played this for the first time on PC a couple of hours ago. It is so goddamn fun. traversal feels great. Weapons feel great. Audio is amazing. Only meant to play a quick round but ended up playing for an hour. The bots are terrifying in that they act and move so much like real players. Really bazaar and fun to fight against.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Graphics pretty wild for a multiplayer game.

But give me big open worldzzzzz sp, don’t care about Minecraft rocks.

Imtjnotu

Tell me you guys are seeing this insane ass texture quality. It's really surprising me. I really am thinking this could be Sampler Feedback Streaming in action for the first time. If it somehow, well shit I don't know lol. Why does it look so damn good in multiplayer?
Sfs doesn't make textures better.... Come on don't do this lol.

Esppiral

I am sad that companies only Focus on the multiplayer when they let us preview a Game, gimme a campaign demo dammit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom