• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo transmedia boss Kiki Wolfkill has seemingly left 343 Industries

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

That’s according to her LinkedIn profile, which states that she left the Halo developer this month.

Wolfkill had been working at 343 since 2008, initially joining as an executive producer on Halo 4 before spending eight years in her most recent role, where she recently oversaw the launch of the Halo TV show.

Wolfkill is still employed at 343’s parent company Microsoft, with her LinkedIn profile stating that she’s been working as head of Xbox IP expansion and entertainment for the past three months.

It’s unclear exactly what Wolfkill’s new role entails and whether she’s still working closely with 343, but VGC has contacted Microsoft for clarification.

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Kiki Wolfkill will forever be such a badass name.

On Topic
who-gives-a-shit-leonardo-di-caprio.gif

I still havent watched the Halo TV show, and I love the Halo universe.

FBeeEye

Banned
I wish my last name was Wolfkill.
She looks to be some sort of Native American.

Her job history looks like she rode Bonnie's coattails to the top. Nothing too impressive game development-wise. Now that Bonnie's gone, they had to find somewhere to put her. If you're a MS lifer, they'll find somewhere for you (or create a new position.)

Last edited:

Black_Stride

Phil Spencer’s biggest mistake was giving 343 another shot after 5, prove me wrong.
Phil let:
Fasa.​
Ensemble.​
Lionhead.​
Wingnut.​
All close down.

I didnt/dont hate Halo Infinite.
Halo 5 had awesome multiplayer that I hold even in higher regard than Halo Infinite.

But letting those four studios close down.....thats an affront to all of gaming cuz they could all have done with a blank check and loose release dates.

FBeeEye

Banned
Phil let:
Fasa.​
Ensemble.​
Lionhead.​
Wingnut.​
All close down.

I didnt/dont hate Halo Infinite.
Halo 5 had awesome multiplayer that I hold even in higher regard than Halo Infinite.

But letting those four studios close down.....thats an affront to all of gaming cuz they could all have done with a blank check and loose release dates.
If Sea of Thieves wasn't a hit, Rare would be gone too. Outside of SoT, they've been trash. What's the story on that vaporware game they've been working on for like 30 years now? Everwild.

Black_Stride

If Sea of Thieves wasn't a hit, Rare would be gone too. Outside of SoT, they've been trash. What's the story on that vaporware game they've been working on for like 30 years now? Everwild.
Did Rare do Viva Pinata, Banjo and Killer Instinct

MDSLKTR

Her name didn't sound cool 10 years ago, and it's sure as shit ever more cringier now. Now that's she's out Halo and nature are healing.

Black_Stride

Her name didn't sound cool 10 years ago, and it's sure as shit ever more cringier now. Now that's she's out Halo and nature are healing.
Shes out of Transmedia?
But still working with actual developers now.......so nature is healing?

Do you guys even read what you are typing.

TLZ

Banned
She started work a year after Halo 3 released and was there since Halo 4 production. This is all making sense.

Top Bottom