• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo TV series sets viewership record for Paramount+

Vasto

I mean it probably took about the same amount of time as going to twitter and posting a tweet about the show being in the number 1 slot before it decided it was done with episode 3...

I follow Pablo and the TV Show on twitter so not nearly the same. Totally different from seeing my post from 2 weeks go than going to the website, searching to see where the show is ranked, opening up a snipe tool, taking a pick and posting a pic to show somebody that the show is no longer #1 like it was going to always stay at #1 and then saying they should have waited. The show was #1 and he just wanted to tweet about it, nothing wrong with that. How many times we have seen studios say that their shows or movies are #1? Of course they not going to stay there but it is still an acomplishment. Even now the Halo show is still doing well and people are enjoying it.

You people get weirder by the day.

Last edited:

STARSBarry

Gold Member
I follow Pablo and the TV Show on twitter so not nearly the same. Totally different from seeing my post from 2 weeks go than going to the website, searching to see where the show is ranked, opening up a snipe tool, taking a pick and posting a pic to show somebody that the show is no longer #1 like it was going to always stay at #1 and then saying they should have waited. The show was #1 and he just wanted to tweet about it, nothing wrong with that. How many times we have seen studios say that their shows or movies are #1? Of course they not going to stay there but it is still an acomplishment. Even now the Halo show is still doing well and people are enjoying it.

uh huh, totally different from seeing a quoted post on page 3 of at the time 3 page discussion linking back to page 2, clicked it and then using google to search "imdb top tv shows's" and clicking the first link presented.... hitting Volume down + unlock on my phone and clicking +image and uploading it, while making a throw away comment about how bad Episode 3 of the show was, yeah spent my entire lunch on that one...

You people get weirder by the day.

then get off twitter, its obviously bad for your mental health.

Last edited:

Vasto

uh huh, totally different from seeing a quoted post on page 3 of at the time 3 page discussion linking back to page 2, clicked it and then using google to search "imdb top tv shows's" and clicking the first link presented.... hitting Volume down + unlock on my phone and clicking +image and uploading it, while making a throw away comment about how bad Episode 3 of the show was, yeah spend my entire lunch on that one...

then get off twitter, its obviously bad for your mental health.

Michael Richards Ok GIF

Clintizzle

Lord of Edge.
Yeah, that was solid episode 5. Still feel a little uneasy with how much the lore is different vs the games - which I guess is not a real criticism.

ManaByte

Gavon West

Spread's Cheeks for Intrusive Ads
Honestly, the only pilot and first three episodes of most televsion series arent all that spectacular (Ozark excluded. That show is fucking phenominal!) It takes a minute for the real meat n potatoes for any series to really kick in and hook you. Halo is no different. I didnt mind the first episodes of Halo, myself. My biggest gripe would be getting used to them humanizing Chief -- seeing him without his helmet. I get why they are, its just weird to see Chief letting his hair blow in the wind. Holy shit....

5 episodes in, some nice action scenes here and there, the storyline is bad, whats going on and why are all the characters so uninteresting, only thing going for it is mc back story, they should have taken games story, and expanded on it, rather then this poor atepmt at rewriting the story.

Last edited:

Foilz

Banned
I hated the first episode . Everything about it was bad. But episodes 2- 5 have been awesome!! Episode 5 especially was great.

Last edited:
Top Bottom