• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[HALP] RE: Village save file disappeared on XSX

deriks

4-Time GIF/Meme God
So I got really far into Village, like ten hours or so, with five save files, got to play now and basically all the files are gone. All I have now is just one file with two hours of game

What the hell?

Kuranghi

Does it have similar thing to PS5 where you can play the legacy version of the game? I dont think so since its the "smart delivery" thingie but thought I'd double check in case maybe you switched to that version and thats why the saves are gone.

Do you have any gremlins in the house?

Kev Kev

Jim Carrey Laugh GIF

deriks

4-Time GIF/Meme God
Does it have similar thing to PS5 where you can play the legacy version of the game? I dont think so since its the "smart delivery" thingie but thought I'd double check in case maybe you switched to that version and thats why the saves are gone.

Do you have any gremlins in the house?
Apparently you can't choose the autosave, only the manual save

Still, don't know if this is an Xbox problem or bad programing from the game

Don't feel motivated to start again

Kuranghi

Do you have multiple xboxes? Maybe you somehow erased the cloud save from syncing on another box with no saves for the game and then it deleted your local save on the other box? I assume it would ask you before doing most of that though.

Dick Jones

Gold Member
So I got really far into Village, like ten hours or so, with five save files, got to play now and basically all the files are gone. All I have now is just one file with two hours of game

What the hell?
I broke into your house and deleted them. Soz!

Seriously though, awful luck and hope as others said it's in the cloud.

Top Bottom