• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HANDS-ON: KIRBY AND THE FORGOTTEN LAND IS THE PERFECT FOLLOW-UP TO ELDEN RING (vcg)

Bakkus

The hell? The games have next to no similarities to each other. This is just clickbait bandwagoning off of Elden Ring's current popularity.

I wanted to get Kirby but I ain't spending full price for such an easy game. It's too damn easy and yes I know it's a Kirby game. I remember a time in gaming though that "easy" games were way harder than today's "easy" games. Wish Nintendo would realize that kids can handle a challenge, especially when it's an action game that's purely a hand eye endeavor. This game is beautiful and has that Nintendo charm but you could beat it with eyes closed if the demo is anything to go by.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Seems like a comfy game, will probably play this.

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb
Nah sorry that headline just isn’t enticing enough for me to click. Nice try though.

“Kirby and the Forgotten Land caused my sexual awakening” now there’s a link I would click!

Top Bottom