• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Happy Birthday Gravity Rush (PS VITA) 8 Years

Recently started re playing it on PSVita Slim...I missed it! The OST, plot, etc. are pretty memorable. I wish Kat was more of a Sony mascot, she deserves it

Wonko_C

8 years! Time sure flies. I think I'm gonna pop the remaster up for a little walk around Hekseville... yes, WALK, I love the city that much. ❤

SilentUser

Loved the first title and it was one of the main reasons I bought my OLED PS Vita. Not a single regret, I'm a massive fan of the game. Kat is out of this world of how charming and relatable she is! And Gravity Rush 2... what a pretty and compelling game.

Damn, Sony! I need more!

stranno

Gravity Slide is still one of my all time favourite moves in videogames.

ADdQ6zG.gif

LRKD

I remember before getting my vita, researching games to get with it. I kept hearing everyone talk about the game, and was always confused because I thought it was just a port of the mobile game Gravity Guy. Then I actually looked up the game and saw cute Kat and cool gravity shit. Realized that I was completely wrong and picked it up right away with my vita. No regrets, it is an amazing game.

tYA34dv.png

It was the first game I ever platinumed on PlayStation, since I skipped ps3 and went xbox that gen, and psp for whatever reason had no trophies. To weak I guess? Or PS just didn't wanna bother adding the feature to a console that wasn't being supported much longer. Being my first, it'll always have special place in my heart.

Top Bottom