• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Has Gaming become to political?

Has Gaming Become To Political?

• Yes

Votes: 27 62.8%
  • No

Votes: 16 37.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skelterz

This is the current state of this E3 I don’t condone it however if you don’t show games and shove constant politics and diversity down people’s throats when all they want to do is relax and check out the latest games then tbh your just stupid as fuck.
3PQNcXw.jpg

Last edited:

Skelterz

And just a head up to the mods that image is only there to prove my point, I don’t condone or wish to incite. Gaming should be free of all this rubbish nobody wants to have these discussions we just want to enjoy games.

Skelterz

I'm not sure what the screenshot is supposed to be showing me.

But yeah, things be crazy these days.
Well the screenshot is essentially the purest form of my point it’s E3 and that’s the chat..
And the reason that’s the chat is because there not showing games there talking politics more or less.

Skelterz

taking youtube comments as some sort of evidence is lol

also... diversity being "shoved down your throat" sounds real sus bud
Not really anybody with any sense of real decency knows all this stuff already almost people are decent people we just want to enjoy E3 but it’s been crazy political this year.

Skelterz

Really. There is a message at the top of every page reminding people.
And to be fair it’s not a political discussion per say it’s just a poll with a yes or no I’m just interested in peoples opinions on the current state of gaming I’m not looking to start talking about actual politics here.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
And to be fair it’s not a political discussion per say it’s just a poll with a yes or no I’m just interested in peoples opinions on the current state of gaming I’m not looking to start talking about actual politics here.

You're asking if gaming is becoming too political. Therefore, It is a political based discussion. People are not going to answer just 'yes' or 'no'.

Edit. Not trying to be a mod or police it, but don't want anybody to get banned for this thread.

Last edited:

Skelterz

You're asking if gaming is becoming too political. Therefore, It is a political based discussion. People are not going to answer just 'yes' or 'no'.

Edit. Not trying to be a mod or police it, but don't want anybody to get banned for this thread.
Thanks I appreciate what your saying if the mods take it down I don’t mind I literally didn’t realise you couldent ask questions like that here thanks for your concern if they take it down I don’t mind.

I am playing 13 Sentinels Aegis Rim and Doom 2016 right now

So er...no, its not too political. If I was playing some 2D indie game it'd probably be a different story.

Arcadialane

I don't mind games having politics injected into them, I just wish some games would have my politic themes, instead they are boring liberal/progressive trash.

Last edited:
Ehhhh, you can vote with your wallet and time. Don't like a game's politics then don't buy it or play it. I'm really not sure what is supposed to be political about the screenshot though, is it because there is a black women and they are playing Lil Nas X?

Yoboman

All I knows is that Abraham LinkedIn was killed by a commie while signing the declaration of independence to protect my free speech on the internet and I'll be damned if some CULTURAL MARXISTS will take that away

I thought this was America?!

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Thanks I appreciate what your saying if the mods take it down I don’t mind I literally didn’t realise you couldent ask questions like that here thanks for your concern if they take it down I don’t mind.

No problem. The rules were brought in after the political forum got nuked.

Getting rid of political conversations was for the best. It attracted the wrong sort of people and started some really extreme conversations and views.

All I knows is that Abraham LinkedIn was killed by a commie while signing the declaration of independence to protect my free speech on the internet and I'll be damned if some CULTURAL MARXISTS will take that away

I thought this was America?!
i can agree with this. well, some of it. well, maybe not much of it at all. but what's important is that it's full of GUSTO!

Skelterz

No problem. The rules were brought in after the political forum got nuked.

Getting rid of political conversations was for the best. It attracted the wrong sort of people and started some really extreme conversations and views.
FairPlay I mean I’m not trying to rile up a posse or anything I’m just interested in what people think about the state of gaming specifically. Like I said if the mods get rid that’s cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom