• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Have you ever been groped by a stranger in a public place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had my ass grabbed or pinched real quick in crowded places like concerts and clubs before. I'll look around but I'm never able to tell who did it so I just shrug it off.

Also, my girlfriends and I might grope each other as a greeting.

Never, but I had a scary run in as an almost accused groper.

In high school I was standing in a line for supplies, and this girl out of nowhere sneaks in a handful of ass that belonged to the girl in front of me, before proceeding to vanish like a trained assassin.

The groped girl turned around horrified, and I had no idea what to do. At this point I was super awkward in life, and nothing came to mind on how to properly handle this situation.

Before the inevitable confrontation the groping assassin showed herself, laughed, and started talking to her now obvious friend.

That period between the friend showing up and the girl looking at me with disgust felt like 30 minutes.

Amon37

I was at a bar and a girl friend of mine thought it would be funny to tell her gay guy friend who I didn't know, to come up from behind me and grab my junk while I was looking at the jukebox. It didn't end well.

been brushed a few times. nothing major. most of the time they were probably looking for a wallet to pick.

but i did accidentally a tween boy when i was in my 20s before.

i used to work on a ski resort and always rode the coach bus back to town. lights are off and most people are whispering or sleeping cause it's the night bus out. i'm dead tired so i started dozing off to one of those half awake half asleep states. then i must have started rummaging around thinking i forgot something on the mountain or i was looking for my water bottle.

well then i realize my hands were on the kid. i don't remember where - probably his lap or legs. i said sorry and i think he was frozen in fear or something. man it was ackward i didn't explain myself (who'd believe me) and i just turned the other way and pretended to sleep. guy was a champ and didn't leave.

Quick

Banned
Getting in the bus ages ago, there was a gigantic queue of people shoving each other. I had my hand out ready to give my ticket to the bus driver, and I had my hand in a fist. I got shoved hard, and my hand went straight towards my friend's ass. She didn't really say anything. This happened twice to the same friend

Another time, my hand was holding a rail, and my friends and I were talking. The bus suddenly braked hard, and my friend's boob (not the same one) went straight to my fist. She didn't say anything, and promptly just adjusted herself, and the conversation continued.

I swear to my GAF account that I didn't mean it.

I was fixing the back of a computer my friends and I were using, and my friend just grabbed my ass out of nowhere. It was briefly alarming because, "the fuck just happened." I turned around and she gave me this look, but she was kidding.

I got slapped in the ass hard by a girl in school in a hallways in front of everyone, I felt completely violated but there was nothing I could do.

Haha, yeah. Girls have that power. I got slapped in the face pretty hard by a girl in high school after I made a crack she didn't appreciate (I felt justified since she had started insulting me first).

There really is nothing you can do.

plasmasd

benny-zadir-foto.jpg
I really wish somebody would grab my ass.

cryptic

When I was around seven or a little older this woman at my camp reached down while we were walking forward and grabbed my junk unexpectedly and very sly like. I still have no idea what it was about, I want to think her hand just accidentally made it there and squeezed.

MarkusRJR

The first day at my current job this guy felt up my ass. I guess he had a good gaydar and I didn't mind because he was incredibly hot.

Yep. Had the ass grabbed a couple of times and gotten the arm around the waist a few times too. I'm sure most women have a had a poor experience in this regard.

Your experience sounds extra bad, though, OP. Sorry it happened. :/

Yep. Several times. Had the chest grab too, twice.

I think I hate the arm around the waist thing the most, cause it's like "HA, I caught you, what are you going to do about it?!" Ugh.

Avixph

I was at a bar and a girl friend of mine thought it would be funny to tell her gay guy friend who I didn't know, to come up from behind me and grab my junk while I was looking at the jukebox. It didn't end well.
You killed him didn't you?

Wazzim

Banned
Yes (mostly girls grabbing my ass) and I did it myself too.

Edit: does 'groping' have to be negative? Like an assault?

Meadows

Banned
I got choked out by a Moroccan dude in Saint-Denis (Paris) once. The reason? I didn't say "bless me" after I sneezed.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why you don't go to Saint-Denis.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
It happened once as a freshman. A random girl squeezed my ass as we were walking inbetween classes. I could hear giggling in the back but at the time my mind was focused on getting to class so I just embarrassingly rushed to class.

Yep. Several times. Had the chest grab too, twice.

I think I hate the arm around the waist thing the most, cause it's like "HA, I caught you, what are you going to do about it?!" Ugh.

One time back in high school I was talking to some guy after school when all of a sudden he just taps my boob from underneath to make it jiggle. I just stared at him with the biggest "What the fuck?" expression.

I feel really weird about the waist thing. I never thought of it as groping since it didn't seem as perverted as ass/chest grabs but it always made me feel the grossest out of all of those.

Yes (mostly girls grabbing my ass) and I did it myself too.

Edit: does 'groping' have to be negative? Like an assault?

It's pretty damn inappropriate to just touch a stranger's ass/tits/junk without their consent. It's different when it's a friend you know will understand and appreciate the joke.

One time back in high school I was talking to some guy after school when all of a sudden he just taps my boob from underneath to make it jiggle. I just stared at him with the biggest "What the fuck?" expression.

I feel really weird about the waist thing. I never thought of it as groping since it didn't seem as perverted as ass/chest grabs but it always made me feel the grossest out of all of those.

Yes! I have no idea why either. I usually get a bit angry or have the WTF moment with the others, but the waist thing is just disturbing and gross and ugh.

yeah, in the NY subway taking the 6 train to Union Sq....and this guy grabbed my ass for like a full 10 seconds (and he whispered to my ear, "that ass is beautiful" :-/)

I had my back turned on him, I had a hoodie and shades on....I think he thought I was a girl. I quickly exited the next stop.

one of the most uncomfortable experiences ever

Avixph

yeah, in the NY subway taking the 6 train to Union Sq....and this guy grabbed my ass for like a full 10 seconds (and he whispered to my ear, "that ass is beautiful" :-/)

I had my back turned on him, I had a hoodie and shades on....I think he thought I was a girl. I quickly exited the next stop.

one of the most uncomfortable experiences ever
LOL, but I bet he knew.

Been hit-and-run assgrabbed several times walking around Chicago.

Mostly women.

Don't get it.

I have a mental image of someone sheepishly walking close to you, grabbing your ass and then sprinting down the street.

also yeah never happened to me, never lived anyway crazy populated though

It happens fairly frequently when at concerts. People seem to think that just because we're in a crowded area, they can do a boob grab and be inconspicuous about it.

Also, my boyfriend said some guy grabbed his butt when he was in Provincetown. I thought that was hilarious.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Only by Gwen Stefani, oddly enough.

bryanee

I can only think of one time. My moms ex bf had a daughter the same age and she was visiting for Christmas so she stopped by. Anyway I was casually making a sandwich and she came up behind and I felt her hand glide across my arse. I thought nothing of it until she full on grabbed it not 3 minutes later.

Twas a fun night....

During my 6 year old daughter's birthday party at the bowling ally, a group of mentally handicapped bowlers were in the lane next to us. This one lady, complete with drool, came over and started to hug all the kids in our group. I told her to not touch the kids.

So we head over to the food area to eat pizza and cake. The drooling lady comes up to me, while I'm holding a butchers knife to cut the cake, with her arms open. I figure, alright... I'll let her hug me.

Well the hug ended with her planting her lips right on my neck. I pushed her away. As I did, this disgusting long stringy stretchy drool was attached to my neck from her mouth.

Anteo

Twice, I was going out of an academy(?) or place where I studied english. Suddenly a girl comes from behind and grabs me, then she says "I'm sorry" and goes away. Then the same shit happened again a week later, not sure if it was the same one. (One of my friends was walking with me both times)

I've had my ass grabbed a few times at a bar. Never sure if its a guy or girl. Its kinda flattering but for the love of god just come up and talk to me.

I do this regularly (club environment).

I haven't actually been in a club environment, so I don't know if it's cool there, but it's kinda frightening in other places. Mostly happens to me in bars if I am standing alone for a moment, once on a bus. An ass grab/chest grab tends to be a 'hit and go' type of thing that you can fume about, the waist thing lingers and makes me feel trapped.

I haven't actually been in a club environment, so I don't know if it's cool there, but it's kinda frightening in other places. Mostly happens to me in bars if I am standing alone for a moment, once on a bus. An ass grab/chest grab tends to be a 'hit and go' type of thing that you can fume about, the waist thing lingers and makes me feel trapped.

This is going to sound fucked but I can't wait for someone to pull some shit with TD in attendance. Some drugged out dude tried to talk to me today outside of the library while he was returning a book. He comes outside and the guy just stops mid sentence and looks like he's gonna piss his pants.

I can only think of one time. My moms ex bf had a daughter the same age and she was visiting for Christmas so she stopped by. Anyway I was casually making a sandwich and she came up behind and I felt her hand glide across my arse. I thought nothing of it until she full on grabbed it not 3 minutes later.

Twas a fun night....
I hope you made sandwiches together.

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
This is going to sound fucked but I can't wait for someone to pull some shit with TD in attendance. Some drugged out dude tried to talk to me today outside of the library while he was returning a book. He comes outside and the guy just stops mid sentence and looks like he's gonna piss his pants.

What did he say?

Someone grabbed my ass from behind at this huge party I went to once. I turned around to slap them because I was really on edge (alcohol + really crowded space).

It was my cousin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom