• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Have you ever been groped by a stranger in a public place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
I touched Gavin Rossdales foot after he rescued me from a drunken mob. Hilariously enough, that's a true story.

So you were groped by his wife, and I sorta groped him.

Mine was kinda sorta like that. She wasn't trying to escape a mob, but she wanted climb from one part of a split-level place to another. There was a railing but she used my body to pull herself up instead, and was unnecessarily grabby. No complaints.

No groping, but few years ago, I was out on a frisbee golf course and a van full of girls slowed down near me. One of them screamed, "I just want to grab your butt!" out the window. I just shook it at her a little as they passed.

I was in bar... in a European country, I forget. Some guy walks in. American, by the looks of him. He goes on and on about some forum he created. I laugh. I ask him to buy me a drink. Out of nowhere he flings his hand forward and squeezes my butt cheek. I was impressed by his understanding of foreign mating cultures. His assertion of dominance was most enlightening.

This is genius.

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
All I could make out was something about how popos are awful and they take him and his girl pals away because they don't pay the bus fare. He was slurring everything.

Wow, and he didn't even have anything good to say. You should have made him pay you for having to listening to that.

This is going to sound fucked but I can't wait for someone to pull some shit with TD in attendance. Some drugged out dude tried to talk to me today outside of the library while he was returning a book. He comes outside and the guy just stops mid sentence and looks like he's gonna piss his pants.

God, that would be amazing to get on camera. I would love to see it as well.

Marrec is a huge guy but not as intimidating as TD, and one of my fondest memories is him coming down the hall in school when some asshole football player was harassing me, and watching the look on the guys face when he saw him coming.

Mine was kinda sorta like that. She wasn't trying to escape a mob, but she wanted climb from one part of a split-level place to another. There was a railing but she used my body to pull herself up instead, and was unnecessarily grabby. No complaints.

Mine was my first concert, and I stood in the front cause I am an idiot. When Bush took the stage, these drunk assholes started literally throwing me around. Gavin stopped the concert, had them thrown out. By that time I had made my way to the side of the room crying and a bit bloody, and he came and stood over me on the railing saying I needed a better view. I touched his shoe :p

Wow, and he didn't even have anything good to say. You should have made him pay you for having to listening to that.

I'm used to it at this point, happened back in SF all of the time. The funny part is just seeing people like him stop and kind of slink away once someone bigger, that I'm obviously affiliated with, comes on the prowl.

God, that would be amazing to get on camera. I would love to see it as well.

Marrec is a huge guy but not as intimidating as TD, and one of my fondest memories is him coming down the hall in school when some asshole football player was harassing me, and watching the look on the guys face when he saw him coming.

Totally unrelated but I got some drunk dancing on camera across the street last night, I need to gif it.

thefit

I was having pants fitted once and the taylor spent a long a time grabbing my crotch to measure the inseem I finally look down and he looks up at me and smiles. He was really old so I let it pass.

Wynnebeck

Banned
Happened in Japan. Was in an arcade playing DDR X2 and a group of Japanese girls came into to go play Pachinko in the upstairs parlor. They stop and watch me for a moment and I say hello. Halfway through playing a song, one of them jumps up and grabs my ass. I jump around to see them all giggling and running up the stairs. One of the arcade attendants came over and asked if I was ok. She felt bad and gave me a free game to make up for being groped. Pretty cool.

geekamania

Neo Member
Only once by a complete stranger, and it's sort of humorous.

When I was a teenager I had a job dressing up as the Kool Aid Man. Mostly at stores, but sometimes at the zoo, schools, the local amusement park, etc. I was working a store once and a lady that worked there came towards me, arms open for a hug. I opened my arms too, but at the last second she changed direction and grabbed my package like her life depended on it. She almost immediately let go and let out a bewildered "Who's in that suit??" while trying to peek in the mesh holes in the side. I apparently didn't measure up to whoever she thought I was.

I was somewhat routinely groped - front & back - by a couple of girls I knew in high school, but my school was a slut-filled hellhole.

About 5 years ago I got finished with a pick up basketball game and then got on the bus to head home. The bus was super crowded to the point where I wound up standing in the middle of the bus between a bunch of people. I was wearing shorts and a hoodie, chilling minding my own business when I noticed a seemingly direct rub on my ass; I eventually dismissed it, figuring someone accidentally rubbed up against me with their hand, perhaps while they were reaching for a cellphone.

Shortly afterward I felt someone slide their hand on the side of my leg, then firmly cup my balls and dick. Shocked, I immediately looked to my right and saw a large, older black man staring right at me, his hand still in my crotch. He leaned over and whispered "don't drown, nigga" as I removed his hand and asked wtf his problem was. The bus was loud as fuck at the time and I'm not sure anyone heard me but him. He continued to stare at me and said again "don't drown, nigga." The bus made a stop at that point, and myself and the other folks in the middle had to move a bit to allow someone from the back to exit the bus. I moved to my right, right into the older black guy, while staring him directly in the face. He smiled and said again "don't drown, nigga" and tried to touch my dick again but I slapped his hand away.

Shortly thereafter my stop arrived and I got off the bus...then noticed the older black guy was getting off too. I planned on confronting him (and perhaps kicking his ass) the minute we both were off the bus, but I noticed he walked as if his hip was damaged or something plus he helped an older lady off the bus who seemed to be his wife. I hesitated for a second, confused whether I should still confront him, then she looked up at me and asked if I knew Jesus as my personal savior. After a second of confusion I said I wasn't religious anymore and she gave me a tract, winked at me, and said "read this, you don't want to drown." They walked away, leaving me there.

Raistlin

One time back in high school I was talking to some guy after school when all of a sudden he just taps my boob from underneath to make it jiggle. I just stared at him with the biggest "What the fuck?" expression.

I feel really weird about the waist thing. I never thought of it as groping since it didn't seem as perverted as ass/chest grabs but it always made me feel the grossest out of all of those.
Yes! I have no idea why either. I usually get a bit angry or have the WTF moment with the others, but the waist thing is just disturbing and gross and ugh.
I can see it.

An ass/chest grab can be written off as a joke, prank, or simply the move of an immature perv. The waist thing on the other hand encroaches on a ton more of your personal space and is a far more intimate overture. Definitely higher on the creep meter.

When I used to work as a pizza delivery driver chicks would sometimes stuff their tip into my pants pocket and just go to town. How does one even respond to some random stranger just cupping your junk or grabbing your rod out of nowhere like that?

About 5 years ago I got finished with a pick up basketball game and then got on the bus to head home. The bus was super crowded to the point where I wound up standing in the middle of the bus between a bunch of people. I was wearing shorts and a hoodie, chilling minding my own business when I noticed a seemingly direct rub on my ass; I eventually dismissed it, figuring someone accidentally rubbed up against me with their hand, perhaps while they were reaching for a cellphone.

Shortly afterward I felt someone slide their hand on the side of my leg, then firmly cup my balls and dick. Shocked, I immediately looked to my right and saw a large, older black man staring right at me, his hand still in my crotch. He leaned over and whispered "don't drown, nigga" as I removed his hand and asked wtf his problem was. The bus was loud as fuck at the time and I'm not sure anyone heard me but him. He continued to stare at me and said again "don't drown, nigga." The bus made a stop at that point, and myself and the other folks in the middle had to move a bit to allow someone from the back to exit the bus. I moved to my right, right into the older black guy, while staring him directly in the face. He smiled and said again "don't drown, nigga" and tried to touch my dick again but I slapped his hand away.

Shortly thereafter my stop arrived and I got off the bus...then noticed the older black guy was getting off too. I planned on confronting him, perhaps assaulting him, the minute we both were off the bus, but I noticed he walked as if his hip was damaged or something, plus he helped an older lady off the bus who seemed to be his wife. I hesitated for a second, confused whether I should still confront him, then she looked up at me and asked if I knew Jesus as my personal savior. After a second of confusion I said I wasn't religious anymore and she gave me a tract, winked at me, and said "read this, you don't want to drown in sin." They walked away, leaving me there.

This almost seems surreal, not that I'm doubting you at all, it's just damn dude.

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
6'6" 260 lbs.

iOTl8Ubc4OxJA.gif

Mondriaan

It happened once; I was at a strip club (if that counts as a public place) and one of the strippers grabbed and tweaked a nipple. Maybe she pinched and tweaked both of them.

I guess I was slightly impressed with her pinpoint accuracy because it was dark, and I was wearing an undershirt and a dress shirt over that, but I was also a little bit annoyed because it hurt and I don't think I had done anything to deserve it.

When I used to work as a pizza delivery driver chicks would sometimes stuff their tip into my pants pocket and just go to town. How does one even respond to some random stranger just cupping your junk or grabbing your rod out of nowhere like that?

Good god, you must be super attractive.

I never have but a friend from work told me about his adventures at a Flogging Molly concert this weekend. He said some older lady grabbed him and started making out with him out of nowhere when suddenly this huge guy walks up behind him and says "dude that's my mom!"

A hot nurse once played with my balls for half hour, while talking to me. She started massaging them real good once she noticed I was getting hard. Does that count?

Wazzim

Banned
I haven't actually been in a club environment, so I don't know if it's cool there, but it's kinda frightening in other places. Mostly happens to me in bars if I am standing alone for a moment, once on a bus. An ass grab/chest grab tends to be a 'hit and go' type of thing that you can fume about, the waist thing lingers and makes me feel trapped.
I know what you mean because I got bad reactions when I didn't knew how to do it properly myself. It can be extremely creepy depending on the execution.

Only once by a complete stranger, and it's sort of humorous.

When I was a teenager I had a job dressing up as the Kool Aid Man. Mostly at stores, but sometimes at the zoo, schools, the local amusement park, etc. I was working a store once and a lady that worked there came towards me, arms open for a hug. I opened my arms too, but at the last second she changed direction and grabbed my package like her life depended on it. She almost immediately let go and let out a bewildered "Who's in that suit??" while trying to peek in the mesh holes in the side. I apparently didn't measure up to whoever she thought I was.

I was somewhat routinely groped - front & back - by a couple of girls I knew in high school, but my school was a slut-filled hellhole.

Makes me think of MGS3 with Volgin.

I can see it.

An ass/chest grab can be written off as a joke, prank, or simply the move of an immature perv. The waist thing on the other hand encroaches on a ton more of your personal space and is a far more intimate overture. Definitely higher on the creep meter.

Yeah, that's probably it. Plus, since it's not an overtly pervy move there's a sort of pressure to just deal with it and not complain about it, lest we seem like uptight, cranky bitches.

Good god, you must be super attractive.

Not really, and in a relationship to boot. I half think it has to do with the fact that you're there in the privacy of their home providing a service, which gives them a sense comfort and of power over you. Strange thing is how you never really know who to expect it from, I've had everyone from old ladies to teens, ugly and pretty, all do it.

BadAss2961

Some lady grabbed my ass and walked by like nothing happened in a supermarket a few weeks ago.

I've had my ass grabbed several times back in high school.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Couple weeks back I was at the clipsal with the boy. As we were leaving, some dude off his face came and put his arm around my shoulder telling me how pretty I was, how he liked my style and hoped his daughter turned out like me.

I swatted him away with my magazine.

And considering the amount of concerts I've been to I can't think of any times I've been inappropriately touched. Maybe I'm just too scary haha.

Caelestis

Once, in a somewhat crowded subway. Something was poking at me from the side until I turned around and realized what. Some guy was standing there with a clear erection in his pants. I kept backing away from the creep until I just snapped that I'll call police so the whole cart heard. He walked away and took off at the next stop. :/

Iph

Banned
Once when I was walking home from a pub with my cousin and a few friends, back to my place which was a few blocks from downtown, when the bars were being let out. Some short, middle-aged guy who was drunk (I am assuming) kind of lurched at me from the sidewalk and grabbed my tits, both hands, and squeezed, saying "gimme some". I really quickly told him it was inappropriate, and not to touch me while walking away as fast as possible.

The people I was with were up ahead except one guy, who immediately asked if he should do something about it. I felt like my "just keep walking" reaction was the best idea. I think I was maybe 22 or 23.

Raistlin

Once, in a somewhat crowded subway. Something was poking at me from the side until I turned around and realized what. Some guy was standing there with a clear erection in his pants. I kept backing away from the creep until I just snapped that I'll call police so the whole cart heard. He walked away and took off at the next stop. :/
Once when I was walking home from a pub with my cousin and a few friends, back to my place which was a few blocks from downtown, when the bars were being let out. Some short, middle-aged guy who was drunk (I am assuming) kind of lurched at me from the sidewalk and grabbed my tits, both hands, and squeezed, saying "gimme some". I really quickly told him it was inappropriate, and not to touch me while walking away as fast as possible.

The people I was with were up ahead except one guy, who immediately asked if he should do something about it. I feel like my "just keep walking" reaction was the best idea. I think I was maybe 22 or 23.

what in the fuck?!?! >_<

I've never been groped by a stranger, but my coworkers used to grab my ass all the time, and even when they became ex-coworkers when they visited the store they would still do it. Always in jest but it's always weird when you're standing around minding your own business in the middle of a store and then out of nowhere *ass-grab.*

DrBo42

Halloween night walking down some street in LA where some parade or bullshit was going on. Really cute girl walking with what I assume is her boyfriend from the hand-holding going on. Dude is on her left, we pass each other on her right but she grabs my junk in the most fluid motion Pixar could only dream of. I was stunned in place but she didn't miss a step. She's my slutty pumpkin.

3phemeral

I've had, on two separate occasions, a kid come from behind to touch my butt for some odd reason. Only, in both instances, I was apparently too focused on something to notice. At least for the first one, I know I was trying to solve a wooden slide puzzle at one of those high-end toy stores.

Another time was at a club, a friend's friend's on-and-off boyfriend caressed my cheek at a club (during her birthday, of all days) when the lights went out. I didn't know who was doing it until they turned the lights back on before he expected them to. He got startled and pulled back his hand so quickly in the middle of me turning my head away, he somehow flicked the contact out of my eye and ran to hide in the restroom. Needless to say, she was pretty unhappy and decided to not believe what everyone else saw.

In the 9th grade, while walking up a crowded stairwell to class, I felt someone gently caressing my waist. It felt pretty good so I didn't complain, I just wanted to see who did it. Turns out it was one of the seniors, so when we locked eyes, I was expecting him to act embarrassed because it was obviously a mistake and he meant it for someone else, but he smiled knowingly at me, so I wasn't sure what to think (I didn't have any friends at the time).

MYE

I was in school sitting on the floor waiting for my next class with some friends as an older chick (everyone had a crush on) passed by me and grinded her foot on my crotch for a few seconds before blinking and leaving.
This was one of the hottest chicks in school and I was a 14 year old nobody twerp. My friends were all looking at each other perplexed.

Damn I was fucking King of everything that day lol
Still dont know why she did this. Mercy rub?

suzu

I'm pretty sure like, every female has had it happen before.

But yeah, actual ass grabbing. Not even accidentally brushing up on you or anything like that. The 3 times it has happened were always in crowded places too.

Also one time some random dude behind me put both his hands on my hips... wtf! I was like, 15. Fucking gross.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom