• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HD vs Composite (56k beware)

BeOnEdge

Banned
figure i may as well get some use out of these pics.

high res

composite on a standard set
compositeb.jpg

480p in HD
480b.jpg

1080i HD wide
1080b.jpg

nba finals svideo
lakers.jpg

nba finals HD wide
lakershd.jpg

Fusebox

Banned
Great snaps - I have heaps of trouble trying to get a good HD capture from my plasma using a camera. Just a tripod and no flash yeah?

BeOnEdge

Banned
Fusebox said:
Great snaps - I have heaps of trouble trying to get a good HD capture from my plasma using a camera. Just a tripod and no flash yeah?

exactly. i dont have a tripod though so i use a tv table and a 100 cd spindle case. :lol

btrboyev

all the pics are crappy imo...I can see the difference sure, but the quality for both pictures is not representative of what your gonna see, but thats expected because of the way you took them. For instance the non high res pics look much worse than what they'd look like in person..especially the cable.

btrboyev said:
all the pics are crappy imo...I can see the difference sure, but the quality for both pictures is not representative of what your gonna see, but thats expected because of the way you took them. For instance the non high res pics look much worse than what they'd look like in person..especially the cable.

I agree, crappy pics. And Dragon's Lair is not a good title to show off increased resolution in (simplistic graphics), especially with crappy camera shots.

Top Bottom