• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Help an old member out by giving me some reactions please, so I can participate in the marketplace.

Firstly, big apologies if this is not the correct place to post this or is not allowed. But I thought the community and off-topic sections may be okay with it.

Before the site's community split up and everything changed, I had over 100 positive seller feedback and no negative feedback. My feedback was also transferred to the thread in the other website, where I now have 149 positive feedback (and will be a max rank platinum trader when the feedback is next updated).

But, not only is the GAF marketplace much less active—and I did continue to try to use it for a while, but nobody seemed interested at the time—but there is now a restriction on who can post there.

In one of the posts, it says: "You'll need some reactions to show that you're a currently active user before being able to participate in the marketplace."

I'm not sure how many are needed, but I have 79 messages, 1 reaction score, and 530 points.

So would some kind folks please grant me with reactions, so I can hopefully participate in the forum. :)

And by doing so, I would be able to trade cheap PSN, eShop, and Xbox codes for people who are interested (but only in the designated areas, of course).

Best regards,

- Dan

Last edited:

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
Firstly, big apologies if this is not the correct place to post this or is not allowed. But I thought the community and off-topic sections may be okay with it.

Before the site's community split up and everything changed, I had over 100 positive seller feedback and no negative feedback. My feedback was also transferred to the thread in the other website, where I now have 149 positive feedback (and will be a max rank platinum trader when the feedback is next updated).

But, not only is the GAF marketplace much less active—and I did continue to try to use it for a while, but nobody seemed interested at the time—but there is now a restriction on who can post there.

In one of the posts, it says: "You'll need some reactions to show that you're a currently active user before being able to participate in the marketplace."

I'm not sure how many are needed, but I have 79 messages, 1 reaction score, and 530 points.

So would some kind folks please grant me with reactions, so I can hopefully participate in the forum. :)

And by doing so, I would be able to trade cheap PSN, eShop, and Xbox codes for people who are interested (but only in the designated areas, of course).

Best regards,

- Dan
When it looks like a scam, smells like a scam... Where do I sign up?

you've "been here" since 2014 and only posted 80 times with 26 reaction points? until yesterday the last time you posted was april 2019....there has been a entire pandemic in between your visits fuck sake :messenger_tears_of_joy:

take your business elsewhere. why you trying to make money from a site you hardly even interract with? and when you do post it's to sell shit.

i've been here not even 2 years yet and have almost 5k posts and 8.3k reaction score. if you lurk that's fine but you obviously don't have any interest in posting on here so why should we help you out?

Last edited:

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
you've "been here" since 2014 and only posted 80 times with 26 reaction points? until yesterday the last time you posted was april 2019....there has been a entire pandemic in between your visits fuck sake :messenger_tears_of_joy:

take your business elsewhere. why you trying to make money from a site you hardly even interract with? and when you do post it's to sell shit.

i've been here not even 2 years yet and have almost 5k posts and 8.3k reaction score. if you lurk that's fine but you obviously don't have any interest in posting on here so why should we help you out?
Op might be introverted.

cqUXbNt.gif

dr_octagon

Banned
Dear Dan,

Thanks for your fax. Is your twin brother called second Dan?

I've copied in GymWolf GymWolf who is our resident karate champion.

Kinder Egg Regards

- DoctoDan

Last edited:

MGHA

Holy shit you old fart. Come one, entertain us!
What are your life's milestonea you've had since you became a GAFer?
Being a Gaffer has allowed me to boost my confidence out in the real world. I have studied many posts and threads through the years and have acquired great knowledge of my fellow man.

Top Bottom