• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Help finding a YouTube video please.

anthony2690

Banned
Hello.
I watched a video a couple years ago about a woman who went to some Asian country (I think it was the Phillipines) to attend her father's wedding.
I think her mother died some years prior and whilst on holiday, they had to go somewhere else to finalise the marriage & she looked at the lady's passport and she was a minor.

& She was not too happy with her dad.

Anyone have a link for the video? It's a pretty interesting watch, I wanted to send it someone but can't find it or remember what it was called etc.

So I've turned to you guys, as some off you are crazy good at finding people's old posts to use against them in the future (I'm honestly impressed sometimes, as these posts are sometimes years old)

Edit: found in record breaking time, added spoiler tags, as the video is worth watching imo.

Last edited:

anthony2690

Banned
Sounds interesting no idea.
It was quite a long video and genuinely quite interesting and when that happened it was quite shocking.

As it just seemed like her father had move onto some younger woman and she was worried this woman just wanted his money etc.

Top Bottom