• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Help me find the single player Counter Strike Source demo from ages ago

Kikorin

Hi all, last night for some reason I was thinking about Counter Strike Source, a game that I played for years, and something come to my mind.

I remember that before the release, lot of years ago, I watched lot of times a demo presentation of the game that was single player. The only thing I clearly remember is that the player at some point was inside an house, and there was a boss. The player was using the m249 and the enemy boss was some sort of bullet sponge. I also remember that he was behind two japanese doors (shoji?) and these were interactive and breakable.

I don't remember much more, and I couldn't find anything online about this presentation. I guess it was after an Half Life 2 presentation, and if I remember right the video was inside a DVD that was bundled with an Italian magazine (Giochi per il mio Computer).

I'm just crazy, or someone else remember something about this?

Last edited:

D.Final

Banned
Hi all, last night for some reason I was thinking about Counter Strike Source, a game that I played for years, and something come to my mind.

I remember that before the release, lot of years ago, I watched lot of times a demo presentation of the game that was single player. The only thing I clearly remember is that the player at some point was inside an house, and there was a boss. The player was using the m249 and the enemy boss was some sort of bullet sponge. I also remember that he was behind two japanese doors (shoji?) and these were interactive and breakable.

I don't remember much more, and I couldn't find anything online about this presentation. I guess it was after an Half Life 2 presentation, and if I remember right the video was inside a DVD that was bundled with an Italian magazine (Giochi per il mio Computer).

I'm just crazy, or someone else remember something about this?

Exists actually a Demo?
I don't remember

Kikorin

Sorry for the insane up, but now that Gaf seems a lot more alive, I try again. Yes, I'm still convinced this exists not just in my mind.

Top Bottom