• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Help me find this game!

sainraja

I am looking for this old electronic handheld with a game on it that was basically people jumping off of a building and you were suppose to catch them. I have not been able to find it at all during my search. I tried asking on reddit and someone pointed me to a game that looked very similar to it but once I looked further into that it wasn't the game.

The electronic handheld itself was white & orange in theme. Just to be clear I am talking about those old electronic handhelds that usually just had one game on it and was pretty much themed around it. Anyone here remember playing something as I described?

I know the details I am sharing isn't a lot to go on but the point of the game was to catch people falling from a building (and I think the building was on fire or something), the characters you controlled were using a stretcher I think. I really hope someone here can help me with this!

Last edited:

sainraja

Yeah, I was thinking it might be Tiger Electronics but the only thing I remember about the game is people jumping off of a building and nothing close to it comes up.

EDIT: Maybe I am just bad at searching but I've spent many hours looking and it has to exist in some form somewhere and didn't want to completely give up on looking so decided to check here.

Last edited:

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
is this it?

hqdefault.jpg

sainraja

is this it?

hqdefault.jpg
Interesting. Similarish to the one I am speaking of but it's not it unfortunately. The one I am talking about had the building centered and your characters would be towards you infront of that building. But the one you just shared seems similar in gameplay at least.

sainraja

So I wonder or it is starting to look like there might have been multiple different versions of this game and I may have played one of those. I just asked my family to see what they remember about it and the characters that were doing the catching were a little fat.

Top Bottom