• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Help remembering a police consultant show

INC

So the overall theme was a guy who had no social cues, like awkwardness or cringe, he would just say it, like it is, regardless if it made people feel bad, but he could see all the little details in things, making him a great police consultant

He got this ability because he was either shot by someone in the head and wife died as well or something, or in an accident

He had a female cop or side kick with him, accusing his behaviour etc etc

It was sort of a comedy like monk, but not, think it was early 2000s

Anyone? Suggestions, it's bugging the shit out of me

Jennings

So the overall theme was a guy who had no social cues, like awkwardness or cringe, he would just say it, like it is, regardless if it made people feel bad, but he could see all the little details in things, making him a great police consultant

He got this ability because he was either shot by someone in the head and wife died as well or something, or in an accident

Was it an American show, or maybe a British show? I'm thinking Touching Evil with Robson Green. There's also a later American version out there somewhere.

SZ2dbVy.jpg

Last edited:

Happosai

Hold onto your panties

John Doe with Dominic Purcell. Couldn't remember diddly, helps solve crimes, had some sidekicks but spot lite was on him and 'twist' ending.

Good friends with a bartender. Last episode he somehow gets trapped in a man hole (going by memory). Last thing you see is his bartender friend sealing him in. Meaning...bartender has something to do with his amnesia and accident. But, the show never rebooted.

Kagey K

Banned
N/M.i thought it was Monk until I read further.

I haven't watched it but was it maybe The Dead Zone? Or Elementary?

Last edited:
Top Bottom