• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Here are the Games Coming Exclusively to Xbox in 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kataploom

Gold Member
The title of the article and this thread:

Here are the Games Coming Exclusively to Xbox in 2021
I know this is a very rethoric thing, but it doesn't tell you "All these games are coming exclusively to Xbox in 2021".

It's just a clickbait title cause they know people heat up with anything-xbox lol.

I have been in love with State of Decay 2 for the last six weeks or so. I assume SoD3 will be xbox exclusive too, but Im not sure when its coming out.

D.Final

Banned

In 2021, creators around the world will tap deeper into the power of Xbox Series X|S and bring a massive variety of content to Xbox players. We anticipate this to be the most exciting generation yet for developers and players alike, with something for every kind of gamer. While we have so much more in store, both from our talented partners and our creative teams at Microsoft, we figured that now would be the perfect time to take a closer look at the announced games that are launching as console exclusives on Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One.

Videos👇

A good list indeed

So pretty much Halo Infinite. I mean, as a hardware mover. You see, Game Pass aspires to be Netflix for games, but they can't be just like Netflix on so many levels (starting with being limited to some platforms, and secondly Netflix is a total streaming service and you don't need any storage, downloading or waiting...but this is for another topic).

The main thing about comparing Game Pass to Netflix, Disney+, Prime or whatever, is the original content. That's where the success of those services lies, it's what makes then desirable and profitable. Game Pass is getting there, but it may be too late by the time a considerable amount or great exclusive content arrives to the platform, because it needs hardware installed-base.

Last edited:

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
charlton heston laughing GIF

Imagine being so fragile. I know a forum that would fit you well where they take pronounces and other imaginary problems serious.

Sony is part of the Blu-ray Disc Association and gets royalty fees from every single device that uses a Blue-Ray Player, xbox included.
Does this mean Sony owns Xbox?

If its not a bad thing why are so many xbox fans getting triggered when its gets pointed out that those games are factually not exclusive? Why are xbox fans using the most convulted logic to argue that PC is somehow owned by microsoft?

Sony pays Microsoft between $5 to $15 for every Android phone sold

If Sony doesn't pay, they'll be consequences lol

Last edited:

In 2021, creators around the world will tap deeper into the power of Xbox Series X|S and bring a massive variety of content to Xbox players. We anticipate this to be the most exciting generation yet for developers and players alike, with something for every kind of gamer. While we have so much more in store, both from our talented partners and our creative teams at Microsoft, we figured that now would be the perfect time to take a closer look at the announced games that are launching as console exclusives on Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One.

Videos👇

I’m sorry to say but other than a couple titles, the rest look like something I would find in a humble bundle for $19.99. Maybe I just don’t recognize the titles and for that I apologize ahead of time.

Last edited:

crozier

I’m glad it turned out well. I need to finish Dragon Quest XI and Metroid Dread first but I’ll give it a shot eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom