• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

here is a guy speedrunning Ghost of Tsushima: Legends Nightmare Survival SOLO including all optional challenges

Bartski

Gold Member
kids these days man...

fkzFc0h.jpg

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
I only played through the story so i'm not sure how good this speedrun is but overall it looks quite good.

Bartski

Gold Member
I only played through the story so i'm not sure how good this speedrun is but overall it looks quite good.
I got Legends to 100% and it's madness. Just beating nightmare survival solo is pretty much impossible unless you're some kind of a cyborg, and this guy doesn't lose a zone and hits all 5 side objectives on his way there.
Moon stance just to move faster around the stage, all kinds of crazy animation cancels and consistent headshot after headshot.
There is an exploit here where he plays a very specific Nightmare Survival by changing the date on his PS, they change every week with different stage modifiers and different enemies in every wave. Here - arrows deal more damage, also enemy arrows but he obviously doesn't get hit.
This goes to show how insanely OP the Hunter can be is in the right hands.

SkylineRKR

I didn't even beat Nightmare Survival in co-op. with randoms though.

Hunter is absolutely OP. Skipping Stone Bow is the best weapon in the game by far. I had a decent Hunter build and was mostly kill leader in Survival games.

Top Bottom