• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
BusterWolf.gif

I LOVE THIS FUCKING GAME AND WILL PLAGIARIZE IT IN MY WORKS OF FICTION UNTIL THE LAW STOPS ME

Which game is this

AREYOUOKAY?

Which game is this

Xenogears.

Well since I missed the original schizoid talk I'll have to make some of my own. Alec Baldwin not only recently killed that person but Xenogears 2 many years ago with his role in the flop Final Fantasy movie that killed Squaresoft.
Okay so the Alec Baldwin stuff isn't true, but they were gonna make a 2 until that movie flopped so hard that they had no money to do it. Or maybe hiring actors like that bloated the budget way too much? It also had James Wood so I guess I can't complain.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
I just flush my morning piss to start unencumbered with any form of external subconscious influence on my psychy and drink my Lavazza coffee, black ofcoursw, with a self rolled Camel light. LIGHT as in HIGHER BEING as in inhaling pure LIGHT

First time smoking weed?

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Xenogears.

Well since I missed the original schizoid talk I'll have to make some of my own. Alec Baldwin not only recently killed that person but Xenogears 2 many years ago with his role in the flop Final Fantasy movie that killed Squaresoft.
Okay so the Alec Baldwin stuff isn't true, but they were gonna make a 2 until that movie flopped so hard that they had no money to do it. Or maybe hiring actors like that bloated the budget way too much? It also had James Wood so I guess I can't complain.

First time smoking weed?

Jk.. Awesome username!

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
No sorry man. Please. If you see a weird post of mine it's probably meant to be funny. (In my eyes at least) you're a good poster. Those avatar quotes I made was to be *funny* No disrespect whatsoever

The joke was to start without external manipulation and ends with naming brands
Simpsons Thats The Joke GIF

Last edited:

RAÏSanÏa

Crowley saw dead as the ultimate orgasm.
Bringing to mind the panpsychic implication of the transmigrational words for the deceased from the Deacon in The Gnostic Mass

Unto them from whose eyes the veil of life hath fallen may there be granted the accomplishment of their true Wills; whether they will absorption in the Infinite, or to be united with their chosen and preferred, or to be in contemplation, or to be at peace, or to achieve the labour and heroism of incarnation on this planet or another, or in any Star, or aught else, unto them may there be granted the accomplishment of their wills; yea, the accomplishment of their wills.

and the orgasmic wording in Liber Legis regarding death.

66. Write, & find ecstasy in writing! Work, & be our bed in working! Thrill with the joy of life & death! Ah! thy death shall be lovely: whoso seeth it shall be glad. Thy death shall be the seal of the promise of our agelong love. Come! lift up thine heart & rejoice! We are one; we are none.
67. Hold! Hold! Bear up in thy rapture; fall not in swoon of the excellent kisses!
68. Harder! Hold up thyself! Lift thine head!
breathe not so deep— die!
69. Ah! Ah! What do I feel? Is the word exhausted?
70. There is help & hope in other spells. Wisdom says: be strong! Then canst thou bear more joy. Be not animal; refine thy rapture! If thou drink, drink by the eight and ninety rules of art: if thou love, exceed by delicacy; and if thou do aught joyous, let there be subtlety therein!
71. But exceed! exceed!
72. Strive ever to more! and if thou art truly
mine— and doubt it not, an if thou art ever joyous!— death is the crown of all.
73. Ah! Ah! Death! Death! thou shalt long for death. Death is forbidden, o man, unto thee.
74. The length of thy longing shall be the strength of its glory. He that lives long & desires death much is ever the King among the Kings.

With an seeming encouragement against suicide among other interpretations.

Last edited:

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Bringing to mind the panpsychic implication of the transmigrational words for the deceased from the Deacon in The Gnostic Mass

Unto them from whose eyes the veil of life hath fallen may there be granted the accomplishment of their true Wills; whether they will absorption in the Infinite, or to be united with their chosen and preferred, or to be in contemplation, or to be at peace, or to achieve the labour and heroism of incarnation on this planet or another, or in any Star, or aught else, unto them may there be granted the accomplishment of their wills; yea, the accomplishment of their wills.

and the orgasmic wording in Liber Legis regarding death.

66. Write, & find ecstasy in writing! Work, & be our bed in working! Thrill with the joy of life & death! Ah! thy death shall be lovely: whoso seeth it shall be glad. Thy death shall be the seal of the promise of our agelong love. Come! lift up thine heart & rejoice! We are one; we are none.
67. Hold! Hold! Bear up in thy rapture; fall not in swoon of the excellent kisses!
68. Harder! Hold up thyself! Lift thine head!
breathe not so deep— die!
69. Ah! Ah! What do I feel? Is the word exhausted?
70. There is help & hope in other spells. Wisdom says: be strong! Then canst thou bear more joy. Be not animal; refine thy rapture! If thou drink, drink by the eight and ninety rules of art: if thou love, exceed by delicacy; and if thou do aught joyous, let there be subtlety therein!
71. But exceed! exceed!
72. Strive ever to more! and if thou art truly
mine— and doubt it not, an if thou art ever joyous!— death is the crown of all.
73. Ah! Ah! Death! Death! thou shalt long for death. Death is forbidden, o man, unto thee.
74. The length of thy longing shall be the strength of its glory. He that lives long & desires death much is ever the King among the Kings.

With an seeming encouragement against suicide among other interpretations.

Indeed. Alas he died a poor soul whilst trying to manifest riches via visioning rains of gold upon orgasm. (Just shit I remembered from a podcast)

Not gonna read the exert because I'm planning to order the book(s) of his. What do you recommend as you're seemingly way ahead of me; The Book of Law?

Funny. After weeks of listening through podcasts on my solitary walks about concepts as the occult etc..

And here i meet you again. Seems we have similar interests

Last edited:

RAÏSanÏa

Indeed. Alas he died a poor soul whilst trying to manifest riches via visioning rains of gold upon orgasm. (Just shit I remembered from a podcast)

Not gonna read the exert because I'm planning to order the book(s) of his. What do you recommend as you're seemingly way ahead of me; The Book of Law?
It's definitely best to form your own opinion from his writings.

In the UFO thread I mentioned getting into experimenting with astral travel with other students during our school years. It was a member of one of those aforementioned splinter covens who helped me navigate Crowley's writings when I started reading years later. It was a big assist. I'm certain I've worked with those people before in another life, but our paths diverged. Fortunately, not so far as to not get that synchronistic help in this lifetime for my vector.

The first book I had was Gems from the Equinox. It contains the Book of the Law and many other texts. The introduction in the book is helpful.

Liber ABA is another foundational work.

Commentaries on the Holy Books.

The Equinox. It's pretty costly to buy physical, but is legal digital for free.

Check out https://hermetic.com/crowley/index
There's lots of well categorized Crowley material there. The site has related stuff too like Jack Parsons' Book of Babalon whose introduction should be read.

A missing apocrypha from the site which should be mentioned is The Book of Perfection from aiwass.com

Last edited:

Patrick S.

Banned
To be honest, I don't understand why the OP needed to be banned here. I guess I'm not entitled to an explanation, but yeah, this thread is far more interesting to read than the 80000th LTTP: Final Fantasy 7 thread.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
It's definitely best to form your own opinion from his writings.

In the UFO thread I mentioned getting into experimenting with astral travel with other students during our school years. It was a member of one of those aforementioned splinter covens who helped me navigate Crowley's writings when I started reading years later. It was a big assist. I'm certain I've worked with those people before in another life, but our paths diverged. Fortunately, not so far as to not get that synchronistic help in this lifetime for my vector.

The first book I had was Gems from the Equinox. It contains the Book of the Law and many other texts. The introduction in the book is helpful.

Liber ABA is another foundational work.

Commentaries on the Holy Books.

The Equinox. It's pretty costly to buy physical, but is legal digital for free.

Check out https://hermetic.com/crowley/index
There's lots of well categorized Crowley material there. The site has related stuff too like Jack Parsons' Book of Babalon whose introduction should be read.

A missing apocrypha from the site which should be mentioned is The Book of Perfection from aiwass.com

Very helpful. I'm not a smart man. Assistance in understanding firstly to come up to your own dynamic interpretation would indeed be helpful.

Thanks. Not sure I'm ready yet. Time will tell if paid attention to.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
To be honest, I don't understand why the OP needed to be banned here. I guess I'm not entitled to an explanation, but yeah, this thread is far more interesting to read than the 80000th LTTP: Final Fantasy 7 thread.
All bans are public on the ban page.

Take a look at the banned post:
who gave the rights to varna sankars like you to decide that ? huh? and take a nice look and my cock into your deep throat as well in the same mirror ( faggot, gay ) and you are on your knees in it.

and i will wank on your throat, take it hard for now. so long im in front of your eyes. take it on your eyes and nose and everywhere. ;) ( gross gay )

Now take a read of the TOS:
A. Language

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use NeoGAF to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law. Sexual, racial, or ethnic slurs will not be tolerated in any form and are bannable on the first offense. It is recommended that profanity be held to a minimum in order to keep the level of discourse high, and profanity should not be used when addressing others. Though NeoGAF is an international forum, discussion is to be held in English unless otherwise designated.

Last edited:

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Very helpful. I'm not a smart man. Assistance in understanding firstly to come up to your own dynamic interpretation would indeed be helpful.

Thanks. Not sure I'm ready yet. Time will tell if paid attention to.

Let me rephrase that out of self respect; I'm not *school smart* but I am a smart man in my own way. Self tought through and through.

Carry on.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Lol. No I didn't finish high school so I don't consider myself "programmed smart" and didn't learn how to comprehend reading difficult passages and such. Like. Proper "education"

Great pic. Love it

Also English isn't my native tongue

Last edited:

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I just realized that 22•22 22•22 's username is asynchronous..

You Just realized this?

I had to look up asynchronous.

1. not existing or occurring at the same time.
    "Far more use could be made of asynchronous communication to reduce interruptions."
    2.2 (Lol)
    COMPUTING•TELECOMMUNICATIONS
    controlling the timing of operations by the use of pulses sent when the previous operation is completed rather than at regular intervals.
    "The company has been doing research on asynchronous computing for more than ten years..
Tom Cruise What GIF

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
What in the homosexual Hinduism is happening here? I woke up and realized that I want it on my nose and face and everywhere, and went to GAF for help, and All I found was this thread where some dude is quoting Marilyn Manson lyrics or whatever and talking about a Lord of the Rings character being my dad's master or some kinked out shit, like bruh

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
What in the homosexual Hinduism is happening here? I woke up and realized that I want it on my nose and face and everywhere, and went to GAF for help, and All I found was this thread where some dude is quoting Marilyn Manson lyrics or whatever and talking about a Lord of the Rings character being my dad's master or some kinked out shit, like bruh

Maybe turns some pages next time.

RAÏSanÏa

... you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?

Top Bottom