• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hi-Fi RUSH |OT| Dance to the Tango (Game Works)

Looks really cool, finally a MS game I want to check it out. Also awesome that I can play it today, though makes me think it will probably be a pretty compact experience...

anthony2690

Banned
Installing now, it's up on Xbox :)

15.96gb on series x

YaTfQLe.jpg

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Looks cool, but this scares me a bit

Hifi-Rush-Deluxe_Steam_Infographic_616x400-01.jpg

20,000 Gears guys!

Kataploom

Gold Member
So disappointed. I fell in love with Tangos work because of The Evil Within and Ghostwire Tokyo, not colorful rythm games with awful esthetic. It's cool that they are trying something else, you need to switch it up sometime and just do something else once in a while, but I hope Tango and Shinji Mikami returns to the horror genre soon.
I think it looks incredible but nvm, seems like a smaller game anyway, they're probably experimenting with smaller and more focused releases which I fully support. They'll probably be announcing something else next year or in two years to release soon.

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
Anyone trued on steam deck yet? I really wanna support tango here for how good this looks but don't want to buy it if it doesn't work.

Camreezie

Well done xbox and tango, first game in a while ive thought looked interesting over on the MS side. That intro voiceover needs to die tho

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
probably the highlight of the showcase, the music based gameplay is great but i hope you can put in your own songs

Love the visual aesthetic but not really interested in rhythm action games unfortunately. But I have Game Pass so I guess I'll try it out at least...

Top Bottom