• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hideo Kojima shares several sneak peeks at Death Stranding 2's development

Draugoth

Gold Member
Over the last week, Kojima has shared a number of photos from inside and around the motion capture studio on both his English(opens in new tab) and Japanese(opens in new tab) Twitter accounts. This includes cameos from actors set to appear in Death Stranding 2 such as Elle Fanning, Shioli Kutsuna, Troy Baker, Norman Reedus, and more.

Wasn't he too busy committing murder earlier this week according to the reports at Konami? :p

On serious note - I am excited too see how this game is different or what it adds.

I liked Death Stranding way more than I thought I would. Honestly, I thought I would of hated it, but it became of my favorite games almost instantly.

Last edited:

The Cockatrice

Gold Member
Over the last week, Kojima has shared a number of photos from inside and around the motion capture studio on both his English(opens in new tab) and Japanese(opens in new tab) Twitter accounts. This includes cameos from actors set to appear in Death Stranding 2 such as Elle Fanning, Shioli Kutsuna, Troy Baker, Norman Reedus, and more.

God I would eat that ass so badly. I guess Elle is cute as well.

Roxkis_ii

Nicolas Cage in Death Stranding 2!? This games story is going to some places!

I really hope they release the OST before the game, or at least a single of that song from the trailer. I watched that trailer so many times just for that song.

Last edited:

mansoor1980

Gold Member
nic cage+kojima =

nic-cage-nicolas-cage.gif

Hmmm, Faceoff, Con Air, The Rock, Snake Eyes....Nicolas Cage has a few action/thriller films that can be into adapted in great singleplayer games. Nice to see him with another visionary. Theres alot of potential here.

Top Bottom