• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

High-End PC and OLED Issue

HTK

Banned
So I’ve run into a unexpected issue when hooking up my PC to my CX OLED.

I’m using the HDMI 2.1 cable from my 3080 Ti to my OLED. LG CX OLED supports 4k/120hz

My 3080 Ti can push 4k at high settings in Warzone above 120fps, issue that I have is there is weird stuttering happening when dropping out of the plane and also during gameplay, it’s very noticeable and annoying. It happens even though it’s maintaining above 120fps. Anyone else having these issues? Is there something in the nVIDIA settings to address the issue?

I don’t have this issue when running Warzone on the PS5 at 120fps. It’s so weird and I have a feeling it has to do with some settings.

Anyone got a similar experience or solution potentially?

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Check that you have "immediate response" enabled on your TV. That setting might not be named like that exactly sorry, my TV is in spanish.

Also, check that Windows isn't scaling shit on your display settings. I remember having a problem just like yours on another TV and it was related to that scaling thing.

HTK

Banned
Saw Warzone and immediately assumed it was an issue with the game, appears I was right.

Give that a go and tell me how it works out, alternatively play a good game instead.

Hahah oh believe me I quit Warzone 2-3 weeks ago best decision I’ve made. Just started to play Ghost of Tsushima for the first time.

I wanted to resolve this issue for Warzone 2 if it was on my end.

Last edited:

ParaSeoul

Watch this:

Only on PC you can get such smooth gaming experience.

-----
btw to correct op: game on ps5 runs @ half 4k and has constant stutter, nowhere locked 120.

"Constant stutter"
come on now GIF by IFC

Top Bottom