• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

History Of Call Of Duty WW2 Games

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

From Infinity Ward's original Call of Duty to Sledgehammer's latest, Call of Duty: Vanguard, we chart the history of the World War II Call of Duty games.

From wars in the past, wars in the present, and even wars in the far-flung future, Call of Duty has been there. But the juggernaut franchise first made its mark with one of the biggest events of the 20th Century: WW2, an era it has revisited multiple times over the years since, including its latest entry, Call of Duty: Vanguard.

In the above video, we chronicle the Call of Duty games that explore World War II (from the first in the series, created by Infinity Ward), the introduction of the Zombies mode to those games, and how the latest WW2 CoD game, Vanguard, ties into the battle royale-focused Call of Duty: Warzone.

Drizzlehell

Banned
CoD2 best campaign in the series
I haven't played it since I was a teenager but I remember being absolutely enthralled by it at the time. I wonder if revisiting it today would somehow ruin my fond memories of that game. I remember it as the last WWII shooter that I was genuinely impressed by. After that it all went downhill.

Top Bottom