• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hitman 3 - Winter Roadmap

AJUMP23

Gold Member
This Is Delicious So Good GIF by SWR3

I missed some Elusive targets.....so I can't wait to get them.

Last edited:

anthony2690

Banned
It's a shame this game didn't get new areas as dlc, whilst I really enjoyed the game a lot, and replayed a lot of the old maps too, I dropped off, as the dlc plans wasn't for me sadly.

Also did anyone else notice how awful the cutscenes were compared to the actual in game graphics what were excellent?

Kuranghi

Still waiting for them to fix the gamma, it looks like shit for me. I put 1200 hours into Hitman 1 and 2 and that was a massive let down for me but also I was kinda burnt out so can wait.

Winter John

It's a shame this game didn't get new areas as dlc, whilst I really enjoyed the game a lot, and replayed a lot of the old maps too, I dropped off, as the dlc plans wasn't for me sadly.

Also did anyone else notice how awful the cutscenes were compared to the actual in game graphics what were excellent?

It is getting new maps. They're coming in the next season

STARSBarry

Gold Member
I look forward to the part where it releases on steam so I don't need to rebuy all the content from 1 & 2 because I didn't buy them on the storefront they are now exclusive too on PC.

Last edited:

ANDS

King of Gaslighting
I really need to go back and finish this. Got stuck on the last level and never finished it.

I have nearly 50 hours on this game and haven't been able to move past PARIS, SAPIENZA, MIAMI and DUBAI. I've also bought the game across multiple storefronts, with last purchase on PS5 (where I was able to get all the previous content). I honestly just need to play the game through and then focus on each level instead of trying to 100% each level as I get to it.

Concern

I have nearly 50 hours on this game and haven't been able to move past PARIS, SAPIENZA, MIAMI and DUBAI. I've also bought the game across multiple storefronts, with last purchase on PS5 (where I was able to get all the previous content). I honestly just need to play the game through and then focus on each level instead of trying to 100% each level as I get to it.

That was exactly my problem. Kept trying to 100% each level as I got to it lol. After convincing myself to move on, I eventually did the same on the next level, and the next.

Eventually got to what I think was the last level and gave up. I try doing all my runs perfectly so I kinda refuse to beat the level otherwise.

Top Bottom