• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HobbyGaming or How I learned to stop worrying and love the mods

Hobbygaming

has been asked to post in 'Grounded' mode.
I get reported because I'm not acting "mature" but other's replies that are way more childish get nothing. And when the poster put words in my mouth. Who would say that Hitman is not a stealth game 🤦‍♂️ I don't even care about a ban either

o2Ynhbf.jpg

bsf1XNG.jpg

rF02i4W.jpg

Lanrutcon

I pride myself on never having used the report button on this site.

I'm not that kind of person and I never will be.

I'm sure all the immature assholes you haven't reported are grateful. If you don't report them, they just keep shitting up the forum, and we end up earning the reputation the internet would like this forum to have. The mods have even started giving the usual suspects tags asked that they be reported for their bullshit. I get not jumping on that report button for every disagreement, but letting shit slide and then being proud of it? You're not helping.

Idk but it couldn't have been worse than what he said to me
Who is he?

Also, I don't see anything wrong with any of the comments in the shots you posted except for maybe the first one. Which was rude.

However, it's not about what is worse. Just because someone said something worse, doesn't mean you get away with saying something just a little better.

Furthermore, I've looked through your post history... You are going to have to pardon me but... It's really hard for me to step up to bat for you when you didn't step up to bat for me as a gamer. You support companies money hatting which directly negatively effects me and many others as fellow gamers. Why would I want to fight to help keep that kind of mentality around? I want this site to be a place where ALL gamers from ALL platforms can discuss and be friends with each other without feeling like we are at each others throats, taking up the fight for our side.

Something to think about whether you end up banned or not.

sublimit

Banned
To be fair it's really hard for the mods to always keep a balance and to be 100% fair all the time.

Sometimes i miss the old NeoGAF when it was very easy to get banned and very hard to make a new account because that made most people being more careful on what they post but on the other hand i think the new,more tolerate and "relaxed" NeoGAF is better most of the times as long as you learn to ignore troll threads and don't engange with trolls because chances are there will be no moderation until the conversation really gets out of hand.

Last edited:

Three

This isn't the way to go about it OP. Post a mod ask them to remove!/lock this thread and share your grievances through the appropriate channel.

Hostile_18

Banned
That post you got was a little rude and unwarranted but on the other hand after reading that thread whether Hitman 2 has better gameplay than TLOU 2 is so subjective it cant be argued factually one way or the other, its a lost cause to try to.

Hope you stick around though your a great poster and us Naughty Dog fans need to stick together 😉

Top Bottom