• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hogwarts Legacy Editions and DLC (Pre-Order bonuses) leaked

Banjo64

cumsessed

Leaked through the official websites’ metadata.

2 digital versions found; 'Digital Only' and 'Digital Deluxe Only'.

Pre-Order content;

• Thestral Mount
  • Dark Arts Cosmetic Pack
  • Dark Arts Battle Arena
  • Dark Arts Garrison Hat
  • 72 Hours Early Access
  • Kelpie Robe
  • Steel Case
  • Floating Ancient Magic Wand with Book

Whilst this information on its own isn’t too exciting, I’m hoping it’s presence means we aren’t going to see a delay beyond 2022.

NeoGiffer

• Floating Ancient Magic Wand with Book

i-dont-believe-you-lies.gif

Last edited:

Kacho

All I keep thinking about with that part is the Wonderbook game that took up a large part of an E3 conference.

Oh man I totally forgot about this. I remember people here trying to convince everyone this game would be huge. lol

MiguelItUp

Man, early access "perks" really feel like a "we can't think of anything else, but we need something there" move.

The subtle confirmation of no delay IS nice though. Hoping this game is pretty solid.

sendit

I have 2 PS5 copies on pre-order for my daughters. Interested to see if I should change 1 to SerX and 1 for PS5.

Performance wise both will likely be the same on either the PS5/XSX. However, you're going to deny one of your kids the ability to play the game without the Dual Sense controller. I think this is borderline child abuse.

not like this GIF

Last edited:

Airbus Jr

Banned
Dark arts how many dark arts magic do you need in harry potter game

In reality everyone knows everybody in the game will only need one spell to finish the job

harry potter film GIF

Last edited:
I hope this game is great, the idea has so much potential and I love the Harry Potter universe, just hopeful they nail the execution. And I hope the houses are substantially different from one another so that multiple playthroughs are actually worth it

Belthazar

This needs to be good, the idea has so much potential and they apparently had a lot of time to polish up (it was likely delayed due to the JK controversies I think ). Please, be good

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!
Pay to play early is the best preorder/special edition bonus.
It takes no content away from me for not pre order / paying more, and I don't mind waiting a couple of extra days. If anything it gives you a bit more time to read impressions and be warned about technical issues.
It's a shit practice and if people keep rewarding publishers with their money, soon every game will have delayed releases so they can milk more money.

It's a shit practice and if people keep rewarding publishers with their money, soon every game will have delayed releases so they can milk more money.
200.gif

We've passed this point of no return ages ago. The best you can hope for is to choose the best poison out of the three:

A) Season Pass/Day 1 DLC
B) MTX and paid unlocks
C) Loot boxes

Top Bottom