• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hogwarts Legacy |OT| The Prisoners of AskforBan

Draugoth

Gold Member
UhYKXr8.jpg

8ZPopFt.jpg

o9k0Aii.jpg

Review Thread

PC Details

FmSQ7fJXkAoJ73S

FmSQ81-XwAQ152_

Editions and Purchase Links

Digital Pre Orders:

Steam:

Epic Games Store

PlayStation (Digital)

Xbox (Digital)

(Standard Edition) Physical Pre Orders (US/UK/CA):

Gamestop: Xbox One- PlayStation 4 - PlayStation 5 - Nintendo Switch - Xbox Series X

Amazon: All Platforms

Walmart:
Playstation 5 - PlayStation 4 - Xbox One - Xbox Series X|S - Nintendo Switch

(Deluxe Edition) Physical Pre Orders (US/UK/CA):

Gamestop: Xbox One - Nintendo Switch - PlayStation 5 - Xbox Series X | S - Nintendo Switch

Walmart: PlayStation 5 - Xbox Series X|S - Nintendo Switch - Xbox One - PlayStation 4

(Collector's Edition) Physical Pre Orders (US/UK/CA):

Gamestop:
Xbox One - PlayStation 4 - PlayStation 5 - Xbox Series X|S - PC

Hogwarts-Legacy-%E0%B8%AE%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%AA%E0%B9%8C%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%8B%E0%B8%B5-2.jpg

Fa7ZvTDXgAAVPCq
Hogwarts-Legacy-Deluxe_2048x.jpg

HL_Beauty_Shot_DE_2160x3840_22_0812_abbbe59b-f790-46a4-89e7-e2b46e6a8e3b_800x.png

52356129493_056d882c0d_h.jpg

FAQ

dsjhRBZ.jpg

duSbmh0.jpg

9g5HIKF.jpg

uOvSGmj.jpg

b12qVti.jpg

Twitch Drops & Exclusive Bonus Content

FnaQdkvWIAAonV3.jpg
FoTYG4GWIAET4dJ
FoT0QCTX0AAAxwK.jpg:large

Hogwarts-Legacy-10.jpg

Characters & Cast

FeJ3L27XkAIMFJZ
FeUJUl7WAAITqI6
Feed5i8XwAAcqh7
Fh3WNJdVIAET8Zi

Hogwarts-Legacy-Professor-Matilda-Weasley.png
jW1mWpO.jpg
Hogwarts-Legacy-Professor-Eleazar-Fig.png
x1Srt8F.jpg
2A5Ermp.jpg
ZKXMM41.jpg

OTHER

https%3A%2F%2Fpbs.twimg.com%2Fmedia%2FFoI6F_4XkAE0sGN.jpg
dZggfMf.jpg

Last edited:

SCB3

I can't seem to find a way to upgrade my Normal edition to Deluxe on Xbox, but excited to play

Saber

Gold Member
Thats some lame OT naming...loss the opportunity to roast reera a lot here:lollipop_sunglasses:

Anyway, thats the day where we forget all trouples and stand unite to play as wizards/witches, Avadra Kedrava everyone on the way before going to Azkaban :lollipop_squinting:

For all those who gonna buy Hogwarts, really hope you guys have fun.

Last edited:

Draugoth

Gold Member
Thats some lame OT naming...loss the opportunity to roast reera a lot here:lollipop_sunglasses:

Anyway, thats the day where we forget all trouples and stand unite to play as wizards/witches, Avadra Kedrava everyone on the way before going to Azkaban :lollipop_squinting:

For all those who gonna buy Hogwarts, really hope you guys have fun.
If you have a better name, tell me then i will ask the mods to change it :messenger_sunglasses:

krumble

Just finishing the prologue/intro
Won't spoil it, but probably one of the best prologues I've ever played, HEAVY on the story and lore, the controls, frame rate and gameplay so far seem good. Took a while with settings to get it how I wanted regards image quality and camera handling.
This is going to please A LOT of sceptical people

Saber

Gold Member
If you have a better name, tell me then i will ask the mods to change it :messenger_sunglasses:

Theres alot on the thread about naming OT. But don't take that much seriously though, I appreciate the well made OT. Thats whats matters, the presentation and info.

This dude is streaming the start of the game right now. He's on a PC with a 4090.
Well, for the people worried about PC stutter, it looks perfectly smooth on this guy's stream. I mean, he has a 4090, but still. I wonder how well my 3090 will handle this game at Ultra settings.

Banjo64

cumsessed
I just want to spread the word that I’ll be playing this tonight thanks to nightmare-slain nightmare-slain :messenger_bicep:

Fuck it, I'm going to buy someone a copy of the game. Is there anyone in the United Kingdom who wants a free copy of the Deluxe Edition?

I will buy it for you right now on Steam, PS5, or Xbox Series (not PS4/XB1/Switch). If you're on Steam I'll gift it to you. If you're on console I'll send you £75 of codes to buy it as long as you promise you don't go and buy another game lol.

Game looks GOATed to me 💚

Draugoth

Gold Member
You should do your research first OP.

mortal mortal was working on the OT as per the Official Topic request, to avoid these kind of stuff happening.

Hope his work isn't wasted.

If the mods want to delete this and post mortal mortal version instead i wont have a problem with it. Just ask him to give me a heads up and i will ask the mods to delete this....

Or just ask the mods to delete this and wait for him to post his own version instead. I wont have a problem with it either way.

Last edited:
4 Years of Photoshopping copying and pasting lmao
I just noticed that it looks like mortal mortal has already claimed this OT in the OT thread: https://www.neogaf.com/threads/the-official-topic-redux-ot-claim-your-game.1647445/#post-267250879

Not sure if they've already done the work or written anything for the thread yet. The OT normally goes up a day before release, but with the pre-order release I can see why that would lead to confusion. Perhaps Mortal will be glad you saved them some time, or perhaps they've already done a lot of work already and it's just not published. Either way, I'm sure the mods will likely sort it out. I think in the past they've asked two members interested in the same OT if they'd like to collaborate.

[edit] And I now see Mr. Wise already explained most of this.

Last edited:

Gaiff

Today is Monday, and it's time to do a little reset. Hogwarts Legacy is a AAA Harry Potter game, what an era we live in. I've never seen a Harry Potter game with this many polygons. Truly, this franchise has been transcendent since its inception.

Anyway, the sun is shining, it's the dead of winter so I don't need terfenadine for my allergies today, as such, I should have a blast when my pre-load goes live later this afternoon. For now, I will try ignoring spoilers and enjoy the game to the fullest.

Have a good day, y'all. *wink wink*

Lunarorbit

I just noticed that it looks like mortal mortal has already claimed this OT in the OT thread: https://www.neogaf.com/threads/the-official-topic-redux-ot-claim-your-game.1647445/#post-267250879

Not sure if they've already done the work or written anything for the thread yet. The OT normally goes up a day before release, but with the pre-order release I can see why that would lead to confusion. Perhaps Mortal will be glad you saved them some time, or perhaps they've already done a lot of work already and it's just not published. Either way, I'm sure the mods will likely sort it out. I think in the past they've asked two members interested in the same OT if they'd like to collaborate.

[edit] And I now see Mr. Wise already explained most of this.
I'm constantly doing this. As soon as I write an explanation the post just before it explains everything.

I have a bad habit of reading threads (and magazines) backwards. Maybe I was Japanese in a different life

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
I was going to say I hope our Era friend pops up in the OT and there he is!
Bravo Draugoth Draugoth

Last edited:
Top Bottom