• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hohokum shadowdropped on Steam

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69

Hohokum, a Sony Interactive Entertainment-owned title first released for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PS Vita on August 12, 2014, is now available for PC via Steam for $9.99, publisher Annapurna Interactive and developers Honeyslug and Richard Hogg announced.

Neat game

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Does this run on Steam Deck well? This could be a perfect evening / chill experience on the couch to help wind down from the day.

Jennings

That looks like relaxing fun. I'll add this to my wishlist so I can try it out whenever I get back to PC gaming.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Hohokum is now available on Steam.

Take on the role of a curious flying kite-like being and travel to colorful, curious worlds waiting to be discovered. Interact with characters and environments to uncover secrets or simply roam at your own pace and be amused at the surprises that unfold. While there are goals and activities, at its heart, Hohokum is a playground - a place to wander about and get lost in.

Developed by HONEYSLUG and RICHARD HOGG. Published by Annapurna Interactive.

Barakov

William Shatner Weed GIF

nikos

I remember enjoying this. Even bought the soundtrack on vinyl. That said, I don't remember much else about it.

ZoukGalaxy

Oh wow, from nowhere.

By the way, the SOUNDTRACK is AWESOME if you like electronic music, listen to it even if you don't play the game !

Top Bottom