• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hollow Knight SilkSong is coming to Xbox Game Pass on Day One

Draugoth

Gold Member
FVEVx3gXsAE4KsA

Last edited:
What an absolute get for Xbox players! I'll be picking this up on Nintendo Switch because handheld is where its at for me with these games. I also don't mind supporting the developers on this one. Hollow Knight is an absolute treasure.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
It's a good get, but the first game did nothing for me. The 2nd looks almost identical to it, with more combat.

I'll try it out and see if it's improved. Personally I think the first is wildly overrated. Hard to play most Metroidvanias after Dread.

skit_data

That’s a big get for Gamepass!

I hope this also confirms it’s launching on all consoles, I was afraid it would be Switch & PC only at launch.

Belthazar

So you were completely wrong about the game not even appearing at an Xbox show, and now its crap all of a sudden?
When did I say it was crap? I really liked the first one. I'm just saying that this will make it go to the bargain bin even quicker than the first one, which is great as I'll get it cheaper.

I don't get why it would go to the bargain bin quicker. It being on GamePass only effects the people with GamePass. People on PC without Gamepass, people on Switch without Gamepass, etc will still need to purchase it to play it. Afterall we keep hearing about how many people "aren't" on Gamepass.

Dthomp

Fuck Gamepass, BUY THIS GAME PEOPLE! If there is ever a dev that deserves our money it's these guys, will likely double dip again depending on all platforms it comes too.

Hollow Knight didn't click for me the first time I attempted it, but upon a second try at the game, fell in love with everything in there (Outside of NMKG...fuck that guy)

Top Bottom