• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon Forbidden West Is Getting Review Bombed on PS5, PS4 for No Reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

mansoor1980

AAA games bring out fear
526f77e022f05e96985246c08d65b437--starship-troopers--psychics.jpg

always

isoRhythm

Banned
I've never seen a game produce this much salt. The Witcher 3 & many other huge games launched with an astronomical level of bugs/glitches but were still so much fun and went on to win GOTY. I've played for 10hrs so far, just left the Daunt area and I am loving it so far.

People are acting like it's the end of the world that this game has a few glitches here and there. Keep this energy when Bugthesda releases their next big game.

Last edited:

Vick

Gold Member
Some of those comments legit gave me brain cancer.

But others are fair, temporary scores waiting for patches and improvements made to Performance Mode IQ.

Last edited:
Huh, I've encountered zero bugs or glitches so far, after maybe 10 yours of gameplay. Playing in resolution mode, good looking game but not mind-blowing or anything. Very, very fun though!

Everything has been improved upon from the first game, except for the story so far.

Vognerful

I've never seen a game produce this much salt. The Witcher 3 & many other huge games launched with an astronomical level of bugs/glitches but were still so much fun and went on to win GOTY. I've played for 10hrs so far, just left the Daunt area and I am loving it so far.

People are acting like it's the end of the world that this game has a few glitches here and there. Keep this energy when Bugthesda releases their next big game.
What? Where were you when TLOU2 was released?

Ozriel

M$FT
This is the first time this has ever been done!

I’m surprised this was considered worthy of a push square article. console warriors are stupid, and every big exclusive gets the same console warriors in the user reviews spouting trash.

Did we suddenly get an influx of people new to the internet ?

EDIT: I love how the pushsquare writer says ‘for no apparent reason’ in the title, but in the first line of the article, they blame console warriors.
I guess they’ve achieved their aim. 232 comments already and counting. Probably tons of clicks. And people sharing the clickbait article on gaming forums.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom