• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon Forbidden West: Master Aloy’s new abilities (new 25 second clip)

All I see is Aloy adding some attachment to spear while camera circling her.

No focus on enemies. This seems like an attempt at adding cinematic flair to the fight.

Personally it just breaks immersion.
Oh right. I thought you were referring to the shot were it goes slow mo when she’s aiming her arrow mid-air.

The fighting attachment cinematic is pretty cool in my opinion, adds a little “flair” to the action but I can see what you mean when you say it breaks immersion.

Whitecrow

Banned
Someone give this man a pair of glasses, or some anti-troll pills, whatever comes first.

Useless response with no counter-arguments.

Being a cross-gen game, I'd say my post is a very reasonable scenario. Also sorry if I dont let hype blind me.

Last edited:

Topher

Gold Member

Being a cross-gen game, I'd say my post is a very reasonable scenario. Also sorry if I dont let hype blind me.

There really is no counter-argument to your opinion that it doesn't look next gen. Your opinion is what it is.

Last edited:

Pedro Motta

My counter argument is:

The lighting does not look flat, the world feels very much alive lots of geometric density (just watch the previously released gameplay) and it does not look like a PS4 game with better textures.

Good enough?

4uo6Nes.png

Low quality shot but the facial details are really impressive. I can only imagine what this would look like on a large 4K screen.

Also nice to see character and facial animations significantly improved over the previous game.

Top Bottom