• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon Forbidden West, PS5/PS4 £29.99 Digital

Kilau

Gold Member
Forbidden in the west :messenger_expressionless:

CSgmTgC.jpg

Honestly i bought it day one and the other day i decided to play it for a bit...and the game is so much better than the day one game. Specially in terms of graphical options, a lot less buggy, Alloy's hair didn't bother me anymore. Shame i platinum'd it cause the game feels like the true version of what it wanted to be on day one right now.

If you haven't played it until now, do it!

Wohc

Banned
So are these guys farming digital codes from people who bought bundles or what?
Most likely, many people want to get rid of their bundle copies or codes. Especially in Europa it's hard to get a non bundled PS5.

Last edited:

AndrewRyan

Great price. Didn't pay much attention to West at launch thinking it was just more of the same but that was wrong and really looking forward to it now. Have so many games atm so will wait until I'm ready to play.

Thebonehead

Banned
Great Price OP... But as for the game It's all rather meh so far.

I've got as far as the open world bit - Not sure whats happening in the story as i started skipping the cut scenes as it was just painful. The animation feels really wooden. Playing on PS5 in performance mode if it matters

Is it worth persevering because I'm not really feeling any love for this...

The Shepard

I've got as far as the open world bit - Not sure whats happening in the story as i started skipping the cut scenes as it was just painful. The animation feels really wooden. Playing on PS5 in performance mode if it matters

Did you play horizon zero dawn?

I'm in performance mode to as I couldn't handle the 30fps, even though I'm usually OK with them.

I thought the first one was alright but much preferring this one so far.

Y0ssarian

Banned

I don't mind the animation, but I thought it started like shit too. The tutorial is pretty underwhelming. I got to the open world, did the mines sidequest and turned it off

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
How does this work, I thought Playstation supposedly had a ”monopoly” when it comes to digital sales on their console?
You buy a code and redeem it on your console.

I don't know how CDKEYS get their keys but it is a popular site with good deals. I've used it many times with no problems.

Tomi

I don't know how CDKEYS get their keys but it is a popular site with good deals. I've used it many times with no problems.
Same here, i never actually bought anything directly from steam or ps i only buy off cd keys because its always way cheaper. I never understand people who are excited for example steam summer sale or something like that because cd keys are almost ever cheaper

Last edited:

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
Same here, i never actually bought anything directly from steam or ps i only buy off cd keys because its always way cheaper. I never understand people who are excited for example steam summer sale or something like that because cd keys are almost ever cheaper
usually they are cheaper. i buy a lot of stuff from cdkeys.

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69

Been using them for years and never had an issue. Are those ps5 bundles getting digital codes or physical copies? Could be from them.

Top Bottom