• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon Forbidden West reclaims No.1 | UK Boxed Charts

Shivvy24

Indeed

00b39bb9d764123fafd37d80506e6948.jpg
Sometimes I forget what people are capable of 🤣🤣

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
Nice to see more PS5 stock yet again. Hopefully this trickles down to other regions.

Goalus

Last week
Strikers #1 at 12.75k
Lego #2 at X units
HFW #3 at Y units

This week
HFW #3 at 0.89Y units
Lego #2 at 0.67X units
Strikers #1 at 5.355k

so Y/0.89 < 12.75k, 0.67X > 5.355k, 0.89Y > 0.67X, X/0.67 < 12.75

Someone can figure out the range

R7Voqvd.gif

I think (x being Lego sales, y being hfw sales)
Thanks.
So 10k (I'm being generous here)? That's a huge number.

Azurro

Banned
I've been playing this for a while now. Alloy is one of the most annoying main characters in a while. She's petulant, uppity, and has this lone hero complex at all times.

It's too bad, the game is gorgeous and it plays very well. There's just too much of the standard open world AAA design, but I'm still enjoying it, despite of the main character.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
I've been playing this for a while now. Alloy is one of the most annoying main characters in a while. She's petulant, uppity, and has this lone hero complex at all times.

It's too bad, the game is gorgeous and it plays very well. There's just too much of the standard open world AAA design, but I'm still enjoying it, despite of the main character.
They definitely changed her tone and personality a little from the first game (at least early on).

I guess tribes building statues would do that to a thot.

Last edited:
That's kind of her character development for this game tbh. She starts that way but kind of changes as you progress.

Btw, so i don't create another topic, Horizon is still #1 at the boxed sales this week, with a 35% sales increase.

Two Point Campus debuts at No.2 in the UK physical charts.
Keeping the game from No.1 was Horizon: Forbidden West, which is sitting at the top of the UK boxed charts due to game bundles with PS5 hardware, plus pricing activity at UK retail. This week Horizon's sales are up 35% over the week before.
Last WeekThis WeekTitle
11Horizon: Forbidden West
New Entry2Two Point Campus
23Nintendo Switch Sports
44Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
55Gran Turismo 7
36Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
87Pokémon Legends: Arceus
98Animal Crossing: New Horizons
69Minecraft (Switch)
710F1 22
gamesindustry.biz

PS5 stock keeps being healthy in the UK.

Gran Turismo 7 also maintains that #5

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
It's a mediocre bloated open world game, worth playing for graphics at least.
a must have ps5 title really

Azurro

Banned
That's kind of her character development for this game tbh. She starts that way but kind of changes as you progress.

I hope so, I reached this point with this one guy Hekarro and she's unbearable. She speaks to everyone as if they were idiots, I don't know if it's a case of "strong woman" writing (of which there's quite a bit, but whatever, relatively easy to ignore) but I really hope she gets better.

Humdinger

I hope so, I reached this point with this one guy Hekarro and she's unbearable. She speaks to everyone as if they were idiots, I don't know if it's a case of "strong woman" writing (of which there's quite a bit, but whatever, relatively easy to ignore) but I really hope she gets better.

I hope so, too. That sounds rough. I liked Aloy's personality in the first game. Not the most original character ever, but likeable enough. I'm annoyed to hear how they screwed up her personality in the second game. Hopefully, the tone changes as you play through the game, like Tiago said.

I bought my PS5 bundle a week ago. Finding a bundle was easy. Haven't started into FW yet. Playing through the original again, along with a handful of other games.

Last edited:

I hope so, too. That sounds rough. I liked Aloy's personality in the first game. Not the most original character ever, but likeable enough. I'm annoyed to hear how they screwed up her personality in the second game. Hopefully, the tone changes as you play through the game, like Tiago said.

I bought my PS5 bundle a week ago. Finding a bundle was easy. Haven't started into FW yet. Playing through the original again, along with a handful of other games.
She does have an attitude like "i can do everything by myself. it's my job to do this and that" but the game is always self aware of this and the people around her keep telling her about that. I'm trying not to spoil anything but eventually things get better, speaking about her persona.

I love the game but it is a problem I have.

It’s become a major trope in Hollywood in recent years, make all the men appear like idiots so the women can look smart.

Portugeezer

Heads up, it's selling at around £30 quid for the PS Quintiple version on amazon UK, says new copy too.

Guess I'm finally buying Forbidden Legs.

Last edited:

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war
Um no lol Xbox has always been known as the fps console crowd and Playstation the adventure oriented console.

The majority of games ps + xbox sell are multiplats and they sell similarly on both platforms when installbase is taken into account. So they do have similar demographics when you look at the data.

Neofire

The majority of games ps + xbox sell are multiplats and they sell similarly on both platforms when installbase is taken into account. So they do have similar demographics when you look at the data.
You do know Playstation has been around since the 90s right? You are only looking at the present. Look at the over all data not just the past 5 years.

Top Bottom