• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon Forbidden West reclaims No.1 | UK Boxed Charts

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war
You do know Playstation has been around since the 90s right? You are only looking at the present. Look at the over all data not just the past 5 years.
Well of course the demographics were not similar when Xbox didn't exist...😆

Inuteu

The game is actually pretty good, apart for an overcomplication of itens, ammo etc

and gorgeous looking

Azurro

Banned
I love the game but it is a problem I have.

It’s become a major trope in Hollywood in recent years, make all the men appear like idiots so the women can look smart.

I'm glad to hear it gets better, but my problem here is that the first time you see this Hekarro guy, he looks like a bad ass old warrior and sounds like it. And all Aloy does is talk to him like he's an idiot and impaciently "ok, whatever, so what do you want?". She couldn't be more disrespectful if she tried. It's just so annoying and she wasn't like this in the first game.

Inuteu

I'm glad to hear it gets better, but my problem here is that the first time you see this Hekarro guy, he looks like a bad ass old warrior and sounds like it. And all Aloy does is talk to him like he's an idiot and impaciently "ok, whatever, so what do you want?". She couldn't be more disrespectful if she tried. It's just so annoying and she wasn't like this in the first game.
Aloy its kind of an subtle arrogant bitch who thinks shes better than everyone else

Sleepwalker

Gold Member
Horizon Forbidden Bundle

I'm actually playing through it right now and I really like what I'm seeing, early hours still though.

Ramz87

I’ve just just completed the Cradle of Echoes quest and am currently in The Base on level 1 but seemingly can’t get out? All the doors seem to be locked and I am trying to get to Poseidon’s coordinates to start the ‘Sea of Sands’ quest. Is this a glitch of some sort? Any way around this??

Um no lol Xbox has always been known as the fps console crowd and Playstation the adventure oriented console.
COD does most of its business on Playstation...that's literally why even Microsoft says from a business point of view it wouldn't make sense to them to leave the console.
And it's not just because Playstation sells the most. COD are usually ahead of every Playstation exclusive as well...so saying that Playstation is known for adventure oriented games when you have an FPS that literally outsells them every year is weird.

Destiny also does some great numbers as well.

Last edited:
Top Bottom