• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon: Forbidden West State of Play announced for May 27th

T-Barbs

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
They wouldn't do a State of Play on it, if they thought it would get pushed to next year. This much we know for certain!

Uhhh, they announced the 5 month Kena delay within the State of Play trailer.

Y'all should buckle up for a delay and just be happy if it doesn't happen. Do not expect this game to release this year. Even if it still says 2021 in this SoP I wouldn't buy it yet.

Last edited:

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
Here we go...nice.

Now we get to definitely see gameplay footage.

Those thinking this means no Sony showcase in June, this might just mean it will have games further out or stuff we havent seen yet. We still havent seen God of War at all, not counting that logo, lol.

As long as whatever they have for their showcase has gameplay or captured from PS5, I'm fine.

Last edited:

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
This is great and all but makes me wonder when Sony is having their State of Play Showcase or if they're even having one. 14 minutes of gameplay is great. Wonder if they announce a release date???

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism
They HAVE to! Maybe this means, whatever they have to show this summer will be HUGE!
Could be. I mean, it could go either way:
  1. Sony is not planning a big blowout show, so they are emptying their big bullets with dedicated State of Plays, or
  2. Sony is having a Summer show, and it is so big that Horizon Forbidden West is not even the biggest thing they are going to announce/show this year.
I hope it's the latter.

nbkicker

Same. So many bittersweet feelings right now.

Excited to see Horizon FW, but sad that Sony might not have an all-in-one big blowout event.
Sony said a few months ago they wouldnt be doing a e3 and doing there own thing, i think we will still get a state of play for upcoming games for playstation in 2 weeks during e3 and sony just wanted to put horizion out now then spend 30min during there showcase, which could mean good things if they showing this early

Top Bottom