• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon Zero Dawn - Beat the Game Sweepstakes

Inclined to play?

• I have to buy the game first.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

somesang

Uu7x2sG.png

Just received this interesting email. I don't remember the last time there was a "beat the game, win some prizes event", if ever. Never got through Horizon after about 20 hours, but now I'm actually interested in revisiting. Good shit or marketing garbage?

If you've already completed the game, you can still enter. Just need to sign up for it.

Link to enter

Last edited:

Markio128

I’m currently playing through the first game again in preparation for the sequel, but I really can’t be arsed with entering into this marketing shiznit.
Edit: Just noticed it is only open to US residents anyway.

Last edited:

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
A chance to win free shit is always cool, so props to Sony for that.

Didn't like the game tho, so I'll leave that sweet TV for someone else to win.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Why I never get emails from PS.
Only got once after finishing Demons souls - congratulations on finishing demons souls and so on. Nothing ever again

Hinedorf

Banned
I've been replaying HZD all week and just as good now as it was then (on PC now). This is probably my favorite Sony game from the PS4 era.

Lunarorbit

Got the plat. Hey ya I'll sign up.

I remember angry video game nerd did an episode about that Atari series of fantasy games that had a different prize for all 4 games. Sword quest or something?

I think the last game never got finished and tbe grand prize was a giant bastard sword or chalice that was never claimed.

RPS37

I hella don’t think I have enough time. I barely touched the game so far, but I think I’m up for it.

G-Bus

Banned
Thanks for the heads up OP.

Why I never get emails from PS.
Only got once after finishing Demons souls - congratulations on finishing demons souls and so on. Nothing ever again

Yea I never get things either and been signed up since PS3 launch days. Have hundred of games purchased on the account.

Last edited:

Rayderism

By "beating" the game, do they mean getting the platinum or just playing until the credits roll? Because I've played through it to the credits twice (once before the DLC, once after the DLC), but I didn't bother to go for the plat. I've never been one to chase platinum trophies.

Last edited:
Top Bottom