• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hot babes of the past!

appaws

Banned
So I have been thinking of this thread for a while and decided to finally do it. Let's post pics of the hottest chicks of the past. I am defining past as pre-1970. STICK TO THAT. I want girls from before our lifetimes, the girls your grandpa and great-grandpa lusted after. I'll start it off with 2.

sZr6X4h.png

BLbvL2m.jpg

This is Linda Harrison. She was the chick called Nova in Planet of the Apes who they threw in the cage for Charleston Heston. She was dirty and sweaty and just sexy as hell. Those eyes...

NeOJeUp.jpg

EyHcmkS.jpg

QG8rWbO.jpg

The second girl is Evelyn Nesbit. She was a model and silent movie actress. Reportedly she was discovered really young, as I think is shown in the first and third picture. Obviously she was extremely gorgeous, but she also had a crazy story. Apparently she married a dude with a big jealousy problem. He was also a multi-millionaire. He went to see her perform on stage at Madison Square Garden. While the show was going on, he noticed one of her ex-boyfriends in the crowd, a famous architect. Convinced that he was going to pursue her again, in a jealous rage he pulled out a gun and murdered the guy right there during the show in front of hundreds of witness at MSG! His trial was called the "trial of the century" at the time, and he got off on an insanity plea. But it destroyed her career from that point forward and she spent the rest of her life a drunken wreck

I have a lot of fondness for the Bond girls of the sixties:

Diana Rigg

XpgFpss.png

German Actress Karin Dor

pLY4Jjd.png

and Claudine Auger...

HRJq3JY.png

I met Karin Dor once, like ten years ago. She was standing in front of the theatre where she was playing in a piece, and she was an old granny already. Was a bit weird meeting one of your teenie years crushes and she is looking like your grand ma.

Last edited:
I can't find it, maybe you lads can help me find it. She was in a movie with Muhammad Ali, she was black, and soo god damn thick! Help me br0thers!

DogofWar

From Russia with Love Bond girl Daniela Bianchi

latest

I have always been super hot for girls with Russian/slavic accents thanks to her. I even ended up marrying a Polish woman. That is definitely the ultimate celebrity crush of my childhood.

Man when I found out she wasn't really Russian I did not believe it at first hehe... :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Amory

queen elizabeth could get it back in the day. oh yeah your highness....mm

thequeen11_gq_13apr11_pa_b.jpg

also her great great great great great great great great grandmother Sophia of hanover (1630 - 1714, RIP) had it goin on too. yeah she was pretty great.

sophia-of-hanover-3752aa68-6d2a-4f91-b293-7ed35141a16-resize-750.jpeg

lock2k

Banned
So I have been thinking of this thread for a while and decided to finally do it. Let's post pics of the hottest chicks of the past. I am defining past as pre-1970. STICK TO THAT. I want girls from before our lifetimes, the girls your grandpa and great-grandpa lusted after. I'll start it off with 2.

sZr6X4h.png

BLbvL2m.jpg

This is Linda Harrison. She was the chick called Nova in Planet of the Apes who they threw in the cage for Charleston Heston. She was dirty and sweaty and just sexy as hell. Those eyes...

NeOJeUp.jpg

EyHcmkS.jpg

QG8rWbO.jpg

The second girl is Evelyn Nesbit. She was a model and silent movie actress. Reportedly she was discovered really young, as I think is shown in the first and third picture. Obviously she was extremely gorgeous, but she also had a crazy story. Apparently she married a dude with a big jealousy problem. He was also a multi-millionaire. He went to see her perform on stage at Madison Square Garden. While the show was going on, he noticed one of her ex-boyfriends in the crowd, a famous architect. Convinced that he was going to pursue her again, in a jealous rage he pulled out a gun and murdered the guy right there during the show in front of hundreds of witness at MSG! His trial was called the "trial of the century" at the time, and he got off on an insanity plea. But it destroyed her career from that point forward and she spent the rest of her life a drunken wreck

I automatically approve of this thread because Planet of the Apes (1968) is my favorite movie of all time :)

Top Bottom