• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hot babes of the past!

appaws

Banned
I would 100% give a leg or arm to see what they looked like in the flesh

Now of course Helen of Troy was supposed to be like the hottest babe of all time…

But we sort of know what Cleopatra looked like… And she was not a looker… She’s on some Egyptian coins from the period. And she’s homely with a giant nose. An ancient butterface. She was more known for her prowess with sucking dick… They called her “the mouth of the Nile.”

teezzy

Banned
Good morning everyone!

Chantal Goya

528f4498db36c54ec7c545e1d7f017e1.gif
tenor.gif

She can sing too!

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
She about few decades older than me so didn't get to enjoy her in her prime, but jennifer connelly is damn goddess.

Edit: missed the pre 70....

Doesn't get much better than Jennifer Connelly. I had a huge crush on her when I first saw Labyrinth in the 90s when I was like 10 years old.

Last edited by a moderator:

GymWolf

There’s something else though - as much as the classy look appeals - the thing is there’s just a different look, different faces, and it drives me absolutely wild.
The opposite for me, the combo face-makeup-haircut-dress make me vastly prefer modern women.

lock2k

Banned
That bikini top never stood a chance.
Found her instagram by accident another day because I was searching for posts from Treviso (northern city from Italy where my grandpa's family came from) and apparently Sabrina lives there. Still fine.

Top Bottom