• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hot Wheels Unleashed PS5 Gameplay - (4K 60FPS) Official Launch

Nydius

Think I might bite for $25
My biggest issue with the game remains the same as it was at launch: The insanely aggressive DLC plans that they announced before the game was even out. With as much as they're charging for the DLC packs, the fact that you practically need to buy them if you want to have a decent track editor, and the amount of content they clearly omitted so they could have a complete DLC roadmap before the game even hit shelves, the base game shouldn't be more than $20.

It's hard for me to care about the game being on sale for $25 when the first two Hot Wheels passes are still $29.99.
Each.

omegasc

Apparently the game is not even cross-buy. You have to buy PS4/PS5 versions separately.
This is beyond weird. Saw it on promo and I wanted to buy it so my son can play on the PS4 Pro in the living room and sometimes play together on my PS5, but they don't offer a PS4+PS5 option yet, and no upgrade as well. And it looks like there are also separate versions for Xbox One and Series X/S. Such a shitty thing to do.
Yes you can play the old gen verstions in PS5/Series S/X but come on.

ParaSeoul

This is beyond weird. Saw it on promo and I wanted to buy it so my son can play on the PS4 Pro in the living room and sometimes play together on my PS5, but they don't offer a PS4+PS5 option yet, and no upgrade as well. And it looks like there are also separate versions for Xbox One and Series X/S. Such a shitty thing to do.
Yes you can play the old gen verstions in PS5/Series S/X but come on.
Games pretty cheap so I guess they had to be scummy somewhere

Top Bottom