• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hottest 44 year old Stacey Dash v. Halle Berry or Hottest ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

Lebron said:
sAaA6.png
I can not contain my lust.

Nameless

You know, if someone offered me a single night of sex & debauchery with both of these ladies at the same time, the only catch being I'd have to kill myself once the sun came up, I can't say I would refuse. For certain I would consider it. How would one even function in society after experiencing that? Existence itself would become anti-climactic. It would be like leaving Shawshank, only everything is extremely underwhelming.

charsace

I would take them both. I can't choose. I only know that I would kill as many gaffers as I would have to to get a night with either of them.

Nameless

charsace said:
I would take them both. I can't choose. I only know that I would kill as many gaffers as I would have to to get a night with either of them.

But would you kill yourself for a night with both or them??

People have, and usually do, die over inferior causes.

captmcblack said:
racist? :lol That's all you, bro...I didn't say that at all.
As if that wasn't implied with your earlier post. I mean come on. You clearly tried to say he he based his opinion on skin color and when it turns out he really doesn't you're all "I didn't say anything man!". :p

And if we're all going to be sensitive about race in here, I counter the "I'm blinded" comment regarding to Julianne Moore earlier in this thread with "Can't see shit" regarding Stacey Dash. Just to point out that it goes both ways, and often also flies under the radar of even the most pc and sensitive people. :)

I chose Dash btw. Gorgeous looking woman. Not just talking about tits-n-ass here. She has a beautiful face. As people mentioned before, it's her mesmerizing eyes. Plus, I like the shape of her nose. For once all of the women mentioned so far are really good looking imo: Berry, Dash, Belucci, Moore, ...
I'm gay though, so my opinion is invalid. ;)

Red

charsace said:
If we were given the opportunity, like gladiators or something, to go on a killing spree to earn a night with either one, I imagine the scene would look like something from Assassin's Creed Brotherhood's multiplayer, except after the first kill it's just skinny guys ripping off their shirts and humping things.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
charsace said:
I'd watch an entire city burn.

charsace

Nameless said:
But would you kill yourself for a night with both or them??

People have, and usually do, die over inferior causes.
I would. There would probably be a house full of virgins waiting for me too since getting to be with either of them would be looked on favorably by Allah.

Souldriver said:
As if that wasn't implied with your earlier post. I mean come on. You clearly tried to say he he based his opinion on skin color and when it turns out he really doesn't you're all "I didn't say anything man!". :p

No, I didn't clearly try to say that.
I said there was one reason why a fatter/curvier woman would be considered skinnier than a clearly skinnier woman, and then said "guess"!

Maybe my tag makes everything I say always race-related, even if I hadn't even uttered word one about race?

Anyway, look at the picture from earlier - Hendricks is factually bigger, meatier and curvier than Dash. If Dash has too much ass, Hendricks is a whale by comparison. Again, every woman mentioned in this thread is fucking gorgeous, but if we're talking the hottest of the hot, Hendricks cannot be in this discussion.

Beezy

Dash, Berry, Hayek, Bellucci... if you seriously think any of them are ugly or disgusting, you're fucked in the head.

So what was the implication then Capt?
I got the race vibe too off of a quick read.

But whatever. Hendricks fat skinny whatever any day of the week. She is smokin.

Lebron

If I had the choice of saving some children who fell into a pit on a science hike or having a night with Dash or Berry, I would probably toss some wood, a hatchet, and some nails into the pit and yell, "figure it out."

bionic77

How on Earth is possible that these women are hotter at 44 than 99.999999% of women on the planet are in their 20s?

HiResDes

Buckethead said:
So what was the implication then Capt?
I got the race vibe too off of a quick read.

But whatever. Hendricks fat skinny whatever any day of the week. She is smokin.
She's not even supposed to be in the discussion...And yes, although Kevin may not be a racist, there was definitely a racist aura underlining all of his posts...I mean just look at that obese black woman he posted, to compare to her :lol

Because you're fucking blind.

What would being black or white have to do with being fat or skinny?
Literally, the "one reason why Christina Hendricks isn't too curvy/thick/meaty and doesn't have too much ass, and Stacey Dash is too curvy/thick/meaty and does (even though Hendricks clearly and inarguably has a bigger and fatter/more ass)" would have to be because you actually are unable to see. How else could you conclude otherwise?

Hendricks is a bigger woman, a taller woman, a curvier woman, a fatter woman, with a larger and comparatively less-shapely ass than Stacey Dash. This is not even up for debate. The picture is right in this thread, right now.

Now let's please end the race/not race stuff and get back to the topic of discussing Berry v. Dash (and other plausibly comparable woman above 40)!

[EDIT: Des, I didn't post any pictures in the thread...Kevincow posted that fat black woman :lol]

HiResDes

captmcblack said:
Because you're fucking blind.

What would being black or white have to do with being fat or skinny?
Literally, the "one reason why Christina Hendricks isn't too curvy/thick/meaty and doesn't have too much ass, and Stacey Dash is too curvy/thick/meaty and does (even though Hendricks clearly and inarguably has a bigger and fatter/more ass)" would have to be because you actually are unable to see. How else could you conclude otherwise?

Hendricks is a bigger woman, a taller woman, a curvier woman, a fatter woman, with a larger and comparatively less-shapely ass than Stacey Dash. This is not even up for debate. The picture is right in this thread, right now.

Now let's please end the race/not race stuff and get back to the topic of discussing Berry v. Dash (and other plausibly comparable woman above 40)!

[EDIT: Des, I didn't post any pictures in the thread...Kevincow posted that fat black woman :lol]
Oh my fault dude. I apologize. You're excused.

Ether_Snake said:
No way he has a 10" cock. He's just 5'9".
There's a cellphone pic Foxx took of himself floating around, and a thread here about it. He's impressive. Some of Black-GAF laughed and claimed it not so. White-GAF is incredulous. Meltdowns and sexuality-questioning ensue.

captmcblack said:
racist? :lol That's all you, bro...I didn't say that at all.
captmcblack said:
There is only one reason why Christina Hendricks isn't too curvy/thick/meaty and doesn't have too much ass, and Stacey Dash is too curvy/thick/meaty and does (even though Hendricks clearly and inarguably has a bigger and fatter/more ass).

Guess!

Lion Heart said:
Like I give a shit. I would lay on a bed nude blindfolded and let any women sit on it.

I like this man.

But seriously, reading through this thread I've swung back and forth from Halle to Stacey. Its...Its impossible to choose.

Also, keep Hendricks out of this thread. White man gotta mess everything up.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
Ducarmel said:
Both, but if I was held at gunpoint to pick one Halle she might be the one that is freak in the bed!

My guess is that they are both freaks in bed.

And for that, I thank the Based God

The Berry by far. Dash looks great . . . but nothing special :/

And will you all STOP posting Hendricks pics! Yeah, she sexy . . . but if gaf can't find more then the same hand full of pics then I don't fucking care.

This is like asking whether you want water or oxygen. I want both.

By the way, if you've never seen Berry's full Esquire shoot when they named her woman of the year...you should. Hot damn. The pic in this thread is just the tip.

HiResDes

Kinyou said:
No love for Jennifer?

jennifer%2Bconnelly.jpg
Ummm...She's not old enough, we're talking about 44 year olds..Otherwise you'd have a slew of others in contention.

Anyway, who's the hottest 50 year old? Morgan Fairchild? And is anyone else as surprised as me that Marisa Tomei is 46-year old, when she was stripping in the Wrestler she was 44. That's pretty amazing.

HiResDes said:
Ummm...She's not old enough, we're talking about 44 year olds..Otherwise you'd have a slew of others in contention.

Anyway, who's the hottest 50 year old? Morgan Fairchild? And is anyone else as surprised as me that Marisa Tomei is 46-year old, when she was stripping in the Wrestler she was 44. That's pretty amazing.
not sure, but in the 50+ range I'd grab Sade and take my fucking chances.

I love everything about that woman. Yes, I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom