• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hottest Asian Girls?

Boss Mog

Man it's good to see them performing on a weekly music show, so nostalgic. Reminds me of the better days of the past. They still look great at close to mid-30s. Yoona gained weight in a good way.

EDIT: Today's Music Core performance:

EDIT2: Today's Inkigayo performance:

Looks like they made Taeyeon cover her small tattoos with band-aids lol.

Last edited:
bf071a327c13d44feda0ef240fa02169.jpg

Boss Mog

You think so? Because from my point of view time is not really kind with their plastic surgeries.
Hyoyeon's surgery actually improved her looks (she had the weakest original visuals by far) a lot I'd say, but Sunny is one who looks bad in these videos with the surgery right now.

It's hard to tell what, if any, surgeries the others have had, because weight loss and make up can really make people look different. That being said I'd wager Taeyeon had a nose job. Yuri and Sooyoung have pretty much always looked the same since debut so I'd wager they have not had surgery, nothing major at least. Seohyun's face does look a bit different, but she lost a lot of weight when she switched to acting, so it's hard to tell.

But honestly aside from Sunny and Hyoyeon, who still look okay, I'd say the others are pretty hot. I'd take one of them any over some of these fat or tattooed chicks some people post. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder; to each his own.

Here's their debut stage from 15 years ago and I'd say they haven't changed that much for the most part. Keep in mind that they were wearing very light makeup and no eye makeup whatsoever so their eyes will seem smaller for sure:

Last edited:
Hyoyeon's surgery actually improved her looks (she had the weakest original visuals by far) a lot I'd say, but Sunny is one who looks bad in these videos with the surgery right now.

It's hard to tell what, if any, surgeries the others have had, because weight loss and make up can really make people look different. That being said I'd wager Taeyeon had a nose job. Yuri and Sooyoung have pretty much always looked the same since debut so I'd wager they have not had surgery, nothing major at least. Seohyun's face does look a bit different, but she lost a lot of weight when she switched to acting, so it's hard to tell.

But honestly aside from Sunny and Hyoyeon, who still look okay, I'd say the others are pretty hot. I'd take one of them any over some of these fat or tattooed chicks some people post. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder; to each his own.

Here's their debut stage from 15 years ago and I'd say they haven't changed that much for the most part. Keep in mind that they were wearing very light makeup and no eye makeup whatsoever so their eyes will seem smaller for sure:

Yoona is by far the most natural looking one, and I don't mean that the others went through plastic surgery.

tkscz

Now I'm going to respect you guys understanding fully that my taste is rare.

None of the women I'm posting are naked but I'm using spoilers anyway.

Before you click that spoiler, look at my avatar, see that? That's what you'll get if you click that spoiler, you have been warned.

Screenshot-2022-11-09-at-14-05-16-KURISU-kurisu-tgpc-Instagram-photos-and-videos.png

Screenshot-2022-11-09-at-14-06-16-zukitty-kitty-zukkyun-Instagram-photos-and-videos.png

Screenshot-2022-11-09-at-14-06-40-zukitty-kitty-zukkyun-Instagram-photos-and-videos.png

Screenshot-2022-11-09-at-14-05-33-ria-plussize-Instagram-photos-and-videos.png

Sadly she didn't age well.
she's only 36, googled her now and while she's definitely not "naif hot" as she was, it's not as if she got fat or went crazy with plastic surgery.

She's just missing the "it girl" vibe and a bit trashy when it comes to makeup and clothing. Not that it was tasteful before, mind you.

Top Bottom