• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hottest Asian Girls?

Boss Mog

I dunno how to post this stuff but Chunli is real ...

The Chinese version of Chun Li? Chun Li is Chinese lol.

Nah, the real Chun Li is Cheng Xiao, She's Chinese and has the face, the boobs, the thighs and the flexibility without looking like He-Man.

original.gif
_J9yzf.gif
LividMealyDolphin-size_restricted.gif
fc06a29a26a220dbcff625a5d8a7c418.gif

tenor.gif

Last edited:

MaestroMike

Gold Member

Tschumi

Astonishes me how some people feel sure enough to post pictures of girls who are, like, below the average.. i dunno what to say, i live in Japan and every day you see a million girls who have devoted their lives to having perfect shiny black hair, pale skin, on point eye makeup, fashion that suits their hair which suits their jawline, suits the length and skinniness of their legs, or whatever..

these girls realize that if they've got bigger legs they should wear higher waisted, tight pants and work their ass out.. if they have skinny legs they strap on heels for a bit more length...

...really they're all extremely samey, and that works against them because my girl is very unique, but they are objectively better looking than the majority of the images I've seen in movies, on the internet, or on this thread... imho. Maybe i just noticed them more because they're real.

nush

Gold Member
...really they're all extremely samey, and that works against them because my girl is very unique, but they are objectively better looking than the majority of the images I've seen in movies, on the internet, or on this thread... imho. Maybe i just noticed them more because they're real.

The bar changes when you are in an Asian country and you can see the actual variety over the years. Most guys in the west just see "Asian".

Ownage

My cousin in law is a high end IG girl in China. She pulls USD 2M a year flying all over the country and in the Middle East. I've not sampled the talent but have seen the receipts first handed. Made a serious mistake looking at one of her email addresses and then Googling it to see what would come up. Yep, found group bukkake videos filmed in La Jolla. Didn't watch.

GeorgPrime

Banned
My cousin in law is a high end IG girl in China. She pulls USD 2M a year flying all over the country and in the Middle East. I've not sampled the talent but have seen the receipts first handed. Made a serious mistake looking at one of her email addresses and then Googling it to see what would come up. Yep, found group bukkake videos filmed in La Jolla. Didn't watch.

pics or it didnt happen xD

Boss Mog

Any IG girl who goes to the middle east is there to fuck camels and get shit on; I'm not even joking.

Boss Mog

Last edited:

sol_bad

Yeah someone keep this thread alive. I don't collect chicken pics so can't!!!

*EDIT*
ummmm
Chick pics.

Last edited:

SJRB

Gold Member

Oh no...

The ‘in thing’ in Dubai is a phenomenon that has come to be known as the Dubai Porta Potty.

OH NO....

Boss Mog

When she’s 65 she will be a shriveled up prune. If you Asian you age incredibly until a certain point...and then BAM you bilbo baggins
That used to be true mostly because Asian women were generally shorter and used to live hard lives. But now South Korea in particular is catching up fast height-wise mostly due to eating more meat and dairy as the became richer and more westernized. They also have much easier lives working in offices instead of fields. The Korean women that are in their 20s and 30s today will probably look no worse than western women when they hit 65.

GymWolf

These k-pop band in korea have some of the most beatiful asian women i ever seen.

I don't how much is silicon and how much is real tho.

niilokin

is that stuff about korean facial surgery true? making their eyes larger and nose smaller or something. I really prefer normal looking asian women.

Top Bottom