• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hottest Asian Girls?

tkscz

Here's one for you "men of culture"

9CSWeNf.gif

But I came here for RikaRika (DO NOT CLICK IF YOU DON'T KNOW MY TASTE)

EX9-vtSU8AAi-An

EbjZg_HWoAUcXy6

GymWolf

So i kinda fallen into the k-pop female groups rabbit hole (not really, i rewatched the same video with the 10 most famous kpop bands a couple of times, not gonna listen any of their music of course) and they kinda all looks the same in term of body type:

Very cute\beatiful face
Small\inexistent tits
Great legs although a bit skinny sometimes
Flat\small\unremarkable ass

How wrong am i?!

Just for context, this is the video i watched

GymWolf

Have you seen natural Korean girls and boys? They are one of the most ugliest people in the world (sorry for sounding harsh).

All girls have stuff done, they all go to the same surgeons. What is considered beautiful is also the same, there are not many variations. Hence why they all look more or less the same.
Yeah i was mostly talking about public figures, not your average korean.

I guess they concentrate the surgeon job to their faces since they really lack tits and asses...

I have to say, some looks pretty fake but at least in that video that i posted i didn't saw anything on the abomination level that are the one championship ring girls for example...

Boss Mog

Have you seen natural Korean girls and boys? They are one of the most ugliest people in the world (sorry for sounding harsh).

All girls have stuff done, they all go to the same surgeons. What is considered beautiful is also the same, there are not many variations. Hence why they all look more or less the same.
That's a lot of hyperbole and bullshit.

An asian with the thick thighs and ass of a black woman is like finding the Lost city of El Dorado or unicorn.
You don't get many of these

Usually its a flat box of an ass and AAA cups. Very sad

Top Bottom